Charter Communications. / overcharged

Owosso, MI, United States Review updated:

Well i called charter and order their service for 69.97 Well first bill was over 198 and second was 224.oo And every time i called they told me i was paying in advance well it 2 years later and still getting charged high bills even try to cancel took in black box. And they ask me to stay and they gave me 2 mo for 208 and something . well tis mo f total was suppose to be Io2.00 witha total of 116.58 . well the bill came and almost 143.00 again. No matter who you talk to they have fixed it but bills keep coming with late charges and higher and higher. And nothing is ever fixed. I know i am not only one complaining when man installed my service which installing was free he told me i if you get high bills you have to get at them so i have been and it says its recorded but it still doesn't help . so readers are you having same problem.

Comments

Jun 03, 2011

I am being over charged..I am so frustrated with your company. I had my services all LOWERED from all of your movie channels, 3 dvr boxes, 16mg internet speed TOO Basic Cable and 1 dvr box and internet...I do not understand why a csr would take me out of the contract that included everything and put me in one that doesn't include anything that I find out today was more expensive???? That CSR told me that I was saving over $75.00 a month and now my bill is $40.00 HIGHER??? I need someone to fix this. I just spent 2 hours on the phone with Charter for a $25.00 credit...I dont UNDERSTAND?? I am getting a bill that is $40.00 more dollars??? Also I would like to point out that my bill changes price from month to month..If for the past 2 years I have had the same service...why would my charges change??? Even my taxes change??? It should be the same price every month??? Something is fishy??