Charter Communications - 10340 — fraudulent business practices
From the offset Charter misrepresented their product and services. After installation of cable service I received a statement for charges a week later, for payment of service not yet provided!
There is fraudulent charges that I have requested, in writing, of a detailed accounting which hasn't been forthcoming. The current collection notice doesn't state what the charges are for...I have been told it is for equipment that has been picked up by a Charter employee..I have a receipt so stating...this is nothing more than intimidation in an effort to collect money not owed...please reference #:[protected]...State of California Consumer Affairs provide that a statement be provided when requested in writing.
If a negative credit report is submitted to the credit recording agencies, I SHALL write a detailed accounting of my account to the City of Huntington Park and the Consumer affairs Commission.
More Charter Communications - 10340 Complaints & Reviews
- Charter communications - hard core porn shows on tv 
- Time Warner Cable Pay Express - online payment is a rip-off! 
- Time Warner Cable - picture loss, poor quality 
- Time Warner Cable - false promotion 
- Charter communications - service outages 
- Time Warner Cable - harassment/aggressive upselling/rudeness 
- Time Warner Cable - billing
- Time Warner Cable - fails to pay refund 
- Time Warner - terrible experience! 
- Cui - Communications Unlimited (Charter Cable - Communications) - Bad Service / mis-management