Charter Communications / bill scam

1 Camp Lejeune, NC, United States Review updated:

i had cable service with them and canceled it before i went to iraq and payed the final bill and a few months later got letters from collection agencys sayin i owe them money and i called charter and they said i payed off my ballance and 3 years later the Credit Protection Association, L.P. is sayin i owe them money and i called charter again and now i magicly owe them over $120 and they cant even send me a writen history of the bill. same this happened to a bunch of my other freinds i went to iraq with

Comments

• Cp
      5th of Apr, 2010

I am posting on behalf of Credit Protection Association (CPA), L.P. to address many of your questions and concerns. You may contact CPA by:

Phone: 1-877-332-2432

Fax: 972-726-7557

Email: info@creditprotect.com

To access your account, visit paycpa.com. Here you can review your account, check your balance, make an online payment/dispute, and get instant confirmation for your transaction in a safe and secure manner.

• Za
      9th of Aug, 2011

I am having the same issue. It seems that no one at either company can give me a bill breakdown on what I owe or any paperwork from the day I walked into the office and dropped off the equipment and payed my final bill. Did you resolve this? If so how?

Thanks