Charter Cable / Lies and deceit on their bills
We were offered a 2-year package deal if we switched our phone service to Charter. Charter reps had offered phone, an additional DVR box and a few extra channels for only approx. $20.00 more per month. When the bill came it was close to $100.00 more, not $20! We went to talk to them about it before we paid our bill, and was told our service would go back to the original plan (at an additional $15.00 per month...of course!) We agreed. Wanted to pay what we owed with the new changes. Charter clerk refused to take our $$. Said he wouldn't know what exact charges are until all changes went thru their system, but we would receive a revised bill shortly. We didn't! What we got a little over 2 weeks later- a "Final Notice Before Disconnect" With a charge of $386.26!!! That's an increase of over $160.00 from the original bill!! Not too mention, doesn't "Final Notice" imply that (1) You've received a bill? And (2) You've also received a "Past Due" notice at least once??
More Charter Cable Complaints & Reviews
- Charter Cable - Lack of customer support 
- Charter Cable - worst F**king HDTV EVER!!!!!!!!!!! 
- Charter Cable - Terrible company
- Charter Cable - Bad Cable Service and Scamp
- Charter Cable - rebate
- Charter Cable - Worst customer service I have ever experienced. By far.
- Charter Cable - Unauthorized payment 
- Charter Cable - Many missing channels
- Charter Cable - Rude employees, abominable business practices 
- Charter Cable - poor service