Charter / Customer Abuse

Please forward this to as many friends as you can. If you have suffered damges, loss of work, technicians who did not show up, paid for services not recieved, please join this class action law suit naming Charter and related service technicians including private contractors as the defendant. In order to insure fair awareness to all of it's constituents who have been treated unfairly by Charter Communications this email will also be sent independently through SMRO, Inc at [protected]@aol.com Please sign the online petition and forward it as you recieve it through the mass mail to: Jim Harnage 121 Ben Daniels Farm Rd. Statenville, Georgia [protected]

Comments

• Gr
      4th of Jun, 2008

I do not like Charters Service! CSR's never know what they are talking about.

• Ji
      6th of Jun, 2009

SMRO, Inc Silent Ministries Recovery Outreach, Inc Consumer Advocacy and Eldery Advocacy has over 3600 constituents and growing. This ministry advocacy is strongly honored and blessed by key Americans who have the mouth piece to assist this petition.
    This is a worthy project.

• Wo
      6th of Aug, 2009

if people pay you for cable its your requirement to fix problems not consumers. i can't help it if coustomers are afraid to stand up to thier rights.but i won't be abused by your company.i get better pictures from free direct tv boxes why should i pay to get limited service?

• Le
      10th of Dec, 2011

I had charter come over many times to see why I was not able to send out searches-- and they said their service was perfect. I called a professional- who in 10 minutes told me the DNS server for charter was not working- he switched me to a public DNS and that problem is over. 2) Internet Service has gone out in our area a few times in the last month- after one outage- I could not get the "Windows Mail" to work- I set everything just as shown on the website.. which is different that the service people told me- neither works.. they said it would go to a higher level and they'd call me- no call. 3) I have a 4G cell phone.. and sometimes it will not refresh for charter email... says I have sign in problems- then it works again. I have spent maybe 20 hours dealing with charter and all the problems.. I'm really tired of them-- wish I had a viable alternative-- maybe I do with AT&T? I also switched recently to dish- and love the flexibility and even more channels for less price.. I even watch the TV on the smart phone- any channel I have at home- pretty cool-- Why is Charter always a problem? Oh- now charter has talked me into a modem/ router combo for $9+ more a month-- says that will help-- I see no difference- just keep paying and paying.