Certegy / file a complaint with ftc!
I was just bitten by this company as well. My story will read like many of yours so rather than repeat it, I want to make a STRONG suggestion. You can file a complaint with the Federal Trade Commission which oversees companies such as this one. They WILL respond - I just received a confirmation from them about the complaint I filed.
Go to the Federal Trade Commission website, click on Consumer Protection, click on File a Complaint. It is a bit hard to make the form accommodate what you want and need to say but it can be done. Make is businesslike and short. They may contact you for more details.
The only way that something will ever get done about them is if all of us will take the time to complain to to the governmental agency that oversees Certegy.
In addition, use word of mouth, your email address book, groups you happen to belong to, radio and tv station consumer problem helpers (many if not most have them) to get the word out. Join discussion groups, send emails and letters to national groups like AARP. Get the word out!
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - certegy checks
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - my check waz
- Certegy Check Services Inc - ralphs/kroger unable to proceed with my transaction in los angeles ca on venice blvd