Certegy — check denial
Yesterday I had my company's business check denied by Certegy at Best Buy. I got the same computer generated "excuse" that everyone else has gotten. There is no negative activity reported on the account, but in an effort to prevent fraud their computers establish certain "patterns" that indicate fraud and my check fit the pattern. Judging by what I've read on this web site and others about Certegy it appears to be a definite scam and we need to complain directly to the retailers using them. If the retailers don't change, then we'll need to boycott those retailers and buy from their competitors!
More Certegy Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks!
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check!
- certegy check writing company - declined check 1 year ago
- Certegy - money order verfication
- Certegy - wouldn't cash my check
- Certegy Check Services - checks refused!
- Certegy Check Authorization - check declined for no reason!