Certegy (Best Buy/geek Squad) / certegy
To whom it may concern,
My wife received a telephone call from a collections officer requesting payment for Best Buy services through the Geek Squad. We unfortunately did not get her name but the person was extremely rude to my wife demanding money for a stop payment check that was previously issued. The check was reissued to Geek Squad Agent but not recorded to our account and Certegy was not notified. I called someone from collections at Certegy and spoke with a Richard (he would not give me his last name) to explain the situation. He also was very rude and unprofessional and demanded that Certegy receive payment. I don’t know who or what Certegy is but I explained that the check was replaced to Best Buy and complained about the way we were treated. Richard terminated the phone call. I have filed a formal complaint with Best Buy for harassment.
Director, Foreign Exchange
Scotia Capital, New York
More Certegy (Best Buy/geek Squad) Complaints & Reviews
- Certegy Check Services / Walmart - declined to cash a payroll check at walmart 
- Certegy Check Services - declined checks! 
- Certegy / Walmart - declined to cash paroll check 
- Certegy Check Services - walmart's check cashing services 
- Certegy Check Services - failure to cash my check! 
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - check cashing at walmart
- FISGlobal.com / Certegy - declined transaction 
- Certegy - check cashing
- Certegy - declined checks for no reason
- Certegy - denied a good check for no reason?