[Resolved] Cell C — unauthorised debit
Cell C sent a phone by courier. I did not want the phone and i sent it back unopened. I called consultants and they confirmed that the contracts was cancelled. A few days later Cell C debited R511. I went to the bank to reverse it. They continued to debit for 3months while i always go to reverse it. A few days ago they debited again and even today. Why am i paying for a phone i never used? They even sent 2sim cards both on contract for 1 phone. This is ridiculous, im tired of calling consultants that send me from pillar to post. Im tired of doing bank reversals aswell
Customer Service has done everything in their power to resolve the complaint. All attempts to contact the customer have failed. Therefore, the complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and its services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response · May 13, 2017
Thank you for posting to us.
We'd like to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you.
We need your details in order to assist. Please send your I.D number + contact number to [protected]@cellc.co.za
We will get in touch with you to assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - paying for cell phone insurance - cell c insure
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- [Resolved] Cell C - deactivate current number 0643415946