Cell C / sasolburg

1 Hobson single 54, South Africa

Good day

Please condsider this as my cancelation for the following contract.
The reason I cancelled this contract and I am going to cancel all my contracts as soon I it expire. Is because of your acting manager eric in sasolburg. He screamed on me in the cell c shop infront off other customers because I don't want to give my personal information infront of other customers and I think that is a good reason. Why can I give my address / my work address / ect infront of people. I am the client I had my id book in my hand. Why do I have to give all of these personal information infront of people I don't even know??? He have no respect, he is not competent for the job or to be manager. I really don't going to deal with a company who employed people like that. The previous manager is not there anymore mohammed. Mohammed was the only one who knows what he is doing and know how to sort out a problem, deal with customers and had the perfect personality for a job like that.
Cell c contract expiry notification
Inbox
×x
[protected]@cellc.co.za
10:37 am (1 hour ago)
To me
Your cell c pinnacle 50 topup contract on [protected] ends on 2019/04/15. To upgrade, visit a cell c store, call 084 143 or go to www.cellc.co.za
If you don't upgrade or cancel your contract, it will automatically continue on a month-to-month basis; any discounts & promotional
Value will no longer be applicable. Visit www.cellc.co.za for t&c's. Cell c

An