[Resolved] Cell Cretentions department

M Aug 25, 2016 Review updated:

I have been calling Cell C Retention Department to come and collect the Citrus Mobile Tablet which is faulty. I since logged a call from 14 July 2016 but nothing has happened until now. I am paying for something that I cannot use because it cannot detect the sim card.

I am not happy with Cell C, because I calling them every week to follow up on the matter.

Please guy you need to up your standard.

I had no choice but to cancel the contract, I will go to the other shop where I will get a better service

• Resolution Statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response · Jul 10, 2019

Good afternoon Nokukhanya

We will assist you, apologies for the frustration. Which number can we reach you on?

^PN

• N
      Jul 08, 2019

I took a 24 month contract for a tablet and data with Cell C more than two years ago, no [protected]. The tablet broke immediately after purchase but out loyalty, I continued to pay for it for the 24months. After that the debit still went through and I was told that it automatically renews on a month to month basis until it is cancelled. I then paid the amount outstanding but I am still being told that I am owing R90. I have even been listed on the credit beaureo fo something that I have been cancelling over and over again. Worst of all I keep paying this R90 bucks and the cell c legal department number [protected] just rings without an answer. This is ridiculous and it is driving me crazy. I have never hated a service provider like I hate cell c for the hell that they have put me through to cancel a lousy R90. If something is not done about this, I am going to the ombudsman to lay my complaint. Someone needs to answer for my frustrations. I will appreciate it if someone can make sure that this contract is cancelled with immediate effect.