[Resolved] Cell C / refund

saldanha, South Africa

i sent the money to my cell c contract account by mistake also debit order debit so i called cell c costumer care the day i sent money the guy that pick my phone i told him that i sent money to my account by mistake and i have typed a letter and also attached the proof of payment i want to send it to request for refund the guy told me that the is no need for me to send those document i must call again after some few day when the money is reflecting, i called again to launch a dispute for refund it when fine they said i must wait for 7 working day i will get my money when i call them for follow up their telling me that i must know sent them the document i wanted to sent them first day This is really playing with me even today i'm still waiting for my money even today i really regret to take contract with cell c, but it part of learning but i will try buy all means to tell everyone about how cell c work with people as from my side non of my family member, everyone close to me will ever choose cell c. the way their stressing me i'm even thinking of blocking everyone who is calling me with cell c number. i did though any one will do something like this with my money i working very hard to get my money some time i even fell like i can stop paying and get blacklisted it does not start with me.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Oct 25, 2018

Hi khodani1

Thank you for making contact with Cell C.

Please email us the correspondence and include your proof of payment + Cell C and contact number.

Our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za.

^NS