[Resolved] Cell C / customer care submit debit order
Dear Cell C, I have been calling this week everyday for you to resubmit my debit order everyday I speak to someone else and they promise me that it wil go down the next day my debit order is suposed to go of on the last day of the month today is the 7th already, tonight I was suspended. Please can you fix this asap and make sure my debit order goes off and please open up my line as I am alone with my baby and need to have a phone if something happens. My cellphone number is [protected], my name is Christel Snyman, my ID [protected], my debit order goes of on the last day of the month and is debited from Absa savings account, I only have one contract with cell c. Thanks in advance.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 07, 2017
Dear Ms. Christel Snyman
We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.
The matter has been escalated and our team will call you to assist.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C - No feedback on status of account
- Cell C - unethical behaviour-charging more than monthly contract fee signed for
- Cell C - porting my number without my consent.
- Cell C - someone has opened an account using my name at cell c and now an account has been handed over
- Cell C - rica agents