[Resolved] Cell C

Posted: Sep 7, 2017 by

customer care submit debit order

Middelburg, South Africa
Dear Cell C, I have been calling this week everyday for you to resubmit my debit order everyday I speak to someone else and they promise me that it wil go down the next day my debit order is suposed to go of on the last day of the month today is the 7th already, tonight I was suspended. Please can you fix this asap and make sure my debit order goes off and please open up my line as I am alone with my baby and need to have a phone if something happens. My cellphone number is 0644929849, my name is Christel Snyman, my ID 8809060024086, my debit order goes of on the last day of the month and is debited from Absa savings account, I only have one contract with cell c. Thanks in advance.

Resolution statement

Cell C Customer Care's Response, Sep 07, 2017
Dear Ms. Christel Snyman

We would like to apologize for the inconvenience caused.

The matter has been escalated and our team will call you to assist.

^NS
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country South Africa Complaint category Work at Home

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree