[Resolved] Cell C / contract

Cape Town, ZA

On the 2/3 I spoke to your employee Mr Z Green to discuss the Pinnacle 400. While we were busy he was more interested in his own phone & watching what was going on in the store.

I brought this to his attention he did not even hear what I said to him so I am not surprised that this incident has happened.

I explained to him that I need a business contract as that is what I do for a living. He failed to tell me that 0860 or 0861 numbers are not covered on any of your plans.

That is why I needed a business plan as I use these numbers frequently.

I have taken this up with his Boss Carl Brooks who also told me NO Service Provider allows these numbers to be used from the normal minutes. I then sent him a copy of my Telkom bill to show him what he was saying was incorrect.

Now I have to wait 3 months to port my number back to a service provider that I can use these numbers on. In other words I cannot do my job because of your sales person that does not take the time to explain your product correctly.

NOT Acceptable.

All emails are with Carl Brooks If he does not have them I have them all.

I look forward to hearing from you

Many thanks

Pauline

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Mar 15, 2017

Hi Pauline, thank you for posting to us. Our apologies for the inconvenience caused to you. If you could forward all correspondence to [protected]@cellc.co.za and include your contact details, we would like to assist. We will be in contact with Carl Brooks in the interim. We look forward to your email, have a fantastic day further. ^BM

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Mar 16, 2017

Hi PBarnack

Kindly note that your monthly inclusive minutes can be used to make calls to all local numbers expect for share call numbers. This information is also included in the subscriber agreement terms and conditions.

Your account can be recharged with rand value airtime to allow for share calls. Please request for the instant recharge by sending an email to [protected]@cellc.co.za or contacting Customer Care on 084140.

^MM