Cell C / sim card still not working
I had a SIM card registration failed error on my phone last week Wednesday (23rd September). On Thursday I went to the Cell C Shop and did a SIM swap (they said that the SIM card was 'broken' and it cost me R150), the Friday morning Lucky called me and said that the SIM card would be activated during that morning. Friday afternoon I called customer care again saying that the problem still persists, they then cancelled my contract and re-activated it again to see if it does not work. It is now Monday morning and the problem still persists. I went to the Cell C shop again and they called Customer Care. Apparently it is now a network error and I must wait between 24 and 48 hours. I got a reference number: 3636323 and the person's name is Luzanne. Please help me, I need my phone to be working.
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- Cell C Service Provider - cell c refuses to terminate agreement and still charging supscription fees after ctc has been cancelled in writing 
- Cell C - Bad customer service
- Cell C - data connection speed via 4glte is less than 30 kb / ping over 1000 for past month which does not even allow loading of webpage
- Cell C - refund!
- Cell C - wi-fi
- Cell C Store - mobile