[Resolved] Cell C / block a stolen phone
My phone got stolen on wednesday and I called cell c early morning on the 12 dec annd requested for then to block the phone after I discovered the person who stole had access to all my personal information and wanted money in exchange to not misusing it.
I went to open a case, that was not successful because they require an itc number.
I called cell c more than 5 times requesting their urgent assistance but only to be told it will take 48 hours, which defeats the purpose. I spoke to consultants, supervisors and a manager but was turned down.
Is this how cell c really work? This is my life and future and it is not safe to be in the position I am in. My reputation is ruined from this and what I care much about is my documentations, identification docs.
Please find a way to asssist me on this.
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017
Hi ULS, our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za. Please send us your query+your Cell C number and alternative contact details. Our team will assist. ^NS
More Cell C Complaints & Reviews
- [Resolved] Cell C - legal department 
- Cell C - contract cancellation 
- [Resolved] Cell C - disgusting customer service 
- Cell C - sim card still not working 
- Cell C - unauthorised charges 
- [Resolved] Cell C - data loss cannot account for 20gb suddenly up
- [Resolved] Cell C - disappearing of airtime
- [Resolved] Cell C - contract cancellation
- Cell C - cell c lte services in potchefstroom
- [Resolved] Cell C - paid up contract