[Resolved] Cell C / block a stolen phone

JOHANNESBURG, South Africa

My phone got stolen on wednesday and I called cell c early morning on the 12 dec annd requested for then to block the phone after I discovered the person who stole had access to all my personal information and wanted money in exchange to not misusing it.

I went to open a case, that was not successful because they require an itc number.

I called cell c more than 5 times requesting their urgent assistance but only to be told it will take 48 hours, which defeats the purpose. I spoke to consultants, supervisors and a manager but was turned down.

Is this how cell c really work? This is my life and future and it is not safe to be in the position I am in. My reputation is ruined from this and what I care much about is my documentations, identification docs.

Please find a way to asssist me on this.

• Resolution statement

• Cell C Customer Care's Response, Jan 17, 2017

Hi ULS, our email address is [protected]@cellc.co.za. Please send us your query+your Cell C number and alternative contact details. Our team will assist. ^NS

Ul