[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / caribbean coupon book

Columbus, GA, US Review updated:

I purchased this fun find book 11/16/2017& was charged$25 this book expires on 30 of nov 2017 my trip ended on nov, why would I purchased something that will not serve a purpose i'm up set that I was bamboozled, I didn't have any knowledge that this coupon book was soon to expires until after I made the purchase, the last that assisted me, was rude to the fact that I never want to patronize carnival,

• Resolution statement

• Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017

Good morning:

Thank you for documenting your concern.

We genuinely regret you received a coupon book that is expiring so soon. Certainly, it was not our intention that this would happen.

In our review of your situation, we see that you were in contact with Deborah, in our Guest Care Department, on November 20, 2017, and she has issued a credit in the amount of $25.00 USD to your MasterCard account, representing a full reimbursement for this particular transaction. Kindly allow up to ten business days for the credit to reflect on your account. If this doesn't fully resolve your concern, I invite you to reach out to the Guest Care Department for further assistance. You can speak with a representative by dialing toll-free: [protected]; and the hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.

We do hope you enjoyed your overall stay with us and will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.

Sincerely,

Carnival Cruise Line

Ch
Nov 20, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 21, 2017

Have you called to see if you could bring the item and your receipt to a local location for a return?