[Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines / caribbean coupon book
I purchased this fun find book 11/16/2017& was charged$25 this book expires on 30 of nov 2017 my trip ended on nov, why would I purchased something that will not serve a purpose i'm up set that I was bamboozled, I didn't have any knowledge that this coupon book was soon to expires until after I made the purchase, the last that assisted me, was rude to the fact that I never want to patronize carnival,
Customer care service did everything in their power to resolve this complaint. All attempts to contact the complainant have failed. Therefore, this complaint has been annulled and must not be considered where image of the company in question and it's services are concerned.
Carnival Cruise Lines Customer Care's Response, Nov 27, 2017
Thank you for documenting your concern.
We genuinely regret you received a coupon book that is expiring so soon. Certainly, it was not our intention that this would happen.
In our review of your situation, we see that you were in contact with Deborah, in our Guest Care Department, on November 20, 2017, and she has issued a credit in the amount of $25.00 USD to your MasterCard account, representing a full reimbursement for this particular transaction. Kindly allow up to ten business days for the credit to reflect on your account. If this doesn't fully resolve your concern, I invite you to reach out to the Guest Care Department for further assistance. You can speak with a representative by dialing toll-free: [protected]; and the hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 8:30 AM to 6:30 PM and Saturday from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM EST.
We do hope you enjoyed your overall stay with us and will give us the opportunity to welcome you back again soon.
Carnival Cruise Line
More Carnival Cruise Lines Complaints & Reviews
- Carnival Cruise Lines - purchase jewelry through approved store 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - unhealthy air 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - terrible experience 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - fraud and cheating 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Line - hell experience from cruise - on board crime 
- Carnival Cruise Lines - carnival sensation - january 7 to 12 2017 - caribbean cruise 
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - deposit and booking
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - overpaying for gratuities and changing the itinerary
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - the ship sunshine
- [Resolved] Carnival Cruise Lines - poor services to a disabled senior citizen