Caribbean Cruise Line Logo

Caribbean Cruise Line

Having problems with Caribbean Cruise Line?

2419 E Commercial Blvd Ste 100
Fort Lauderdale, Florida

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Caribbean Cruise Line.

Complaints & Reviews

Caribbean Cruise Linesnot providing what I paid for

I booked a 4 day, 3 night ocean front suite at Grand Lucayan Resort as part of a cruise pkg. in May 2012. When I went to schedule the cruise in Dec. 2012 for a May 2013 departure, I had multiple issues with Caribbean. The manager I originally booked the cruise with, Wendy Marlowe, ( ID#UA285) told me to contact her (#[protected]) should I have any difficulties; however, she cannot be located at this number. I paid $1, 267 for this cruise. My reservation number is UA051012-052.
Caribbean insists that I only booked 3 days and 2 nights at the GL. They also charged me $150 extra for 2 excursions to Las Vegas and Puerto Vallarta which I later learned were supposed to be FREE. My Visa bill in May of 2012 CONFIRMS this $150 payment to Caribbean.
I want a refund for the $150 and the 4 days and 3 nights at the GL that I booked and paid for. I appreciate you publicizing this information so that others are aware of Caribbeans lack of integrity . Thank you for your kind consideration to this matter.

• Ju
      Judith Shane Mar 02, 2013

Oh never mind I only booked for three days and two nights. I also realized that I got the contact number wrong it was ( ID#UA258) not ( ID#UA285). Then I got my son to read the contract(I am dyslexic and have trouble reading, especially if there are lots of "b"'s ''d"'s "p" and "q" in what I am reading. I got my son to explain to me and he told me the $150 was the port charge and taxes. As for the booking for 4 days and 3 nights that was simply a typo.

Caribbean Celebration Cruise Line — Hidden Charges

First of all I had called a company to order something and they finished with order they asked if I would...

Caribbean Cruise Linesproblems

NOTICE OF POTENTIAL CLASS ACTION. We are conducting an investigation into this matter for a potential class action lawsuit. If you are willing to share your story, please send us a confidential email at [protected]@igc.org. Thanks for your time.

• Ka
        Kay Sexton Jan 05, 2013

I purchased a caribbean 6 night 7 day cruise 2 years ago. which I have not taken, I was not told that it is difficult to get a flight from palm beach back to Norfolk, Va. the day the ship pulls back in. The trip starts with me flying to fort lauderdale florida. they did not tell me the cruise ship room was 9x9 and a bunk bed. I am 65, I do not sleep in bunk beds. Then I tried booking a flight to take this cruise, you drive from fort lauderdale to the ship in palm beach, on the ship 2 days then you arrive in Bahamas, you stay 2 days then come back to port in Palm Beach around 11:00 and check out of ship. The flights to Norfolk leave Palm Beach at 7:00 in the morning so finding a flight to get me back home was very trying. I still have not taken this cruise. I will gladly sell it to anyone for $200 less than I paid around $700.
        There were too many uncertainty's for me about this trip. I would love a refund, but don't think now I'll get one.
        a Va BEach Traveler

Angry1801 Jan 15, 2013

Hello I have lodged a complaint against Carribean Cruise Lines as well . I was pressured to buy a two night cruise (crusing time is one night to Bahamas and one night to come back from Bahamas to Ft Lauderdale, FL) . Then two day stay at their Grand Lucayan resort . I wanted to cruise so called them to upgrade for more ship and cruise time rather than staying at their resort . Turns out I cannot cancel and I cannot upgrade . I am stuck and after reading people's experiences they sell time shares either on the ship or in their resort . Latest I heard was it is unsafe to travel with daughters (one complaint here said that ) . So very scared to avail this cruise but I am badly stuck

Caribbean Cruise Lines — Fraud/Scam

I was watching one of those tv infomercials about the TummyTuck system which is this supposed amazing product...

Caribbean Cruise LinesScam

I don't know what Stephanie Rodriguez is talking about but she should take a look at the Ocean Manor Hotel. That was supposed to be an upgrade to my original booking. You could film a movie in this ### hole. :HOTEL FROM HELL" Maybe you ought to take a look at it Step before you comment. As far as I'm concerned Caribbean Cruise Lines is a big scam & they don't respond to inquiries. The dog & pony show at the resort was a cluster f--k. We were a signature away from buying until that little Cuban Vato looked my wife in the face & said "You never had to damn intention of buying, did you" Really good salesman.

• De
          Dennis J. Calcaterra Jun 23, 2011

I can't believe that thsi company would actually send me another offer to go through the same crap that I just went through. If Stephanie Rodriguez thinks that $200.00 was going to make me feel better she is gravely mistaken. This venture was a real cluster f--k. Again, take a look at the Ocean Manor Horror Hotel.

Caribbean Cruise LinesHarassing phone calls

After completing a phone survey which supposedly delivered a free Bahama cruise ( which I later found to be a scam ). I started receiving annoying "spoofing" phone calls from telemarketers as a result of my number being passed on by this Caribbean cruise lines co. I have filed a formal complaint with the FCC and if this does not stop I will complain to my congressman.

• Va
            vacfromhell Aug 31, 2011

I've worked as a telemarketer for this company for years. If you purchase a package, it could very well be one of the worst decisions you ever make in your life. However, I will say this. They scam the telemarketers, like they scam the customers. Only better!

Caribbean Cruise Lines can be summed up in (1) one word: "DREADFUL".

• Bl
            BlkTy Oct 07, 2011

How can you get them to stop calling?

Caribbean Cruise Lines — FRAUD

First let me say I own a timeshare. Yes, I love it. It's been great for my family. No it's never...

Caribbean Cruise Lines — Money Hungry Aggressive Sales Reps

I waited a long time to take a cruse. Three years ago, my hubby and I finally got the opportunity to do so...