Carl's Jr. Restaurants / charged 50 cents for water, refused to give a lid. talked with total disregard.
Carl's Junior Restaurant 1101038 at 1051 El Camino Real, Sunnyvale, CA 94087.
Date 10/12/2017; Time 12:59 PM
Cashier Miguel A
I purchased a medium Soda and asked for a water cup. She charged me $2.72 + Tax ($0.24) = $2.96
I asked why it is so high, she said water is 50 cents. And said to me "Check your receipt!" multiple times.
I was taking this water for a friend, so I asked for a lid so it will not spill in my car. She pointed me to where the lids are. But none of the lids fit the water cup.
I asked her again, if she can give a different cup or a lid that fits. She said that is all they had. She was rude.
This kind of behavior will upset many customers!
More Carl's Jr. Restaurants Complaints & Reviews
- Carl's Jr. - bad service, refused company discount coupon. 
- Carl's Jr - sexually explicit commercial 
- Carl's Jr - burgers no longer flame-broiled 
- Carls Jr. - rude district manager 
- Carl's Jr - management 
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - grease saturated through the bag and soaked into my car seat!
- Carl's Jr. - lack of service. rude service and health violations
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - carl have not refunded money for which I did not ordered
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - senior discount
- Carl's Jr. Restaurants - my order