Carl's Jr / management

Ventura, United States Review updated:
Phone: 8056769185

To whom and may concern
I am a worker from carls jr in Johnson drive in Ventura ca 93003 and I just need to say that I have a bad manager that treats the employes bad . She likes to humiliate all of her employes makes them cry, and tells them you are working that hours cause I say and I want I don't care if you can or can't . You are here to work the hours that I want and if you don't like it leave . She doenst appreciate anyone, and the worst of all puts the self esteem of us the coworker down . She has family working there and has favorites like her family, I dont really care if her family works there but it really botheres me that she doenstn know how to talk to us, she bosses us in not a nice way, it's bot me that is saying this it's the entire crew, we need a  new manager we are humans and it hurts us when she make us cry and tell us negative things and calls us names she supposed to be a leader and a nice environment to work .
One of the example is that she screams in spanish your an idiot what part of it dont you understand... You ignorant ."
Things like this
She doenst offer the supplies we née to have she buys powder cheap soap to wash our hands,
- don't offer gloves
- cuts out hours to it to her family
-puts us down
- calls us names
- make us work extra  in our shift sometimes and says she will put the hours In our day off because she is not going to pay us overtime
It's time for a new manager I think . Like I say it's the entire crew that agrees to this not just me
- she doesnt offer clean mop she uses a mop for bathroom and kitchen / dinning room ...

- if we need a day off ahe won't work with our schedule ahe says its what she wants and how she feels about it .
Thank you for taking the time to read this
If no body does something about it we are going to go to human resource if there is no one fro there we are going to take it far
Managers name : Angelica

3015 Johnson Drive
Ventura, CA 93003
Phone number of store # (805) 6769185

My email adress [protected]@hotmail.com

Comments

• Cl
      1st of Jan, 2015

I have work at Carl's Jr in PAsadena for time the last I work ther it 2/2008
    I have looking for a job. I am ready to go back to I want to know if qualify to back to
    Any Carl's Jr if please give me a call at 6265497397 thAnk you.