Caribbean Airlines / articles stolen from luggage

1 Saskatchewan, Canada Review updated:

This incident happened on December 22, 2010. I placed a pair of brand new Nike Shox in my suitcase at - yes at - JFK airport immediately before checking into Caribbean Airlines. I travelled business class so my bags were handled by the airline from the time I checked in to the time they rolled off - a direct flight - in Grenada. When I opened my suitcase, the sneakers were no longer there. The only opportunity to remove the sneakers from the case was between the time I checked in and the time the case rolled off - first off the plane in Grenada (and there really was no opportunity to open the case in Grenada).

Comments

• Ke
      31st of Oct, 2018

On my flight from JFK to KINGSTON, Jamaica this morning i paid for my over weigh luggage for 75 dollars when i check in over on arrival to Jamaica i realize that the over weighed luggage was not longer heavy on looking in my luggage i came to realize that item was missing the same item that cause the over weighed which is a swagtron T580.
    However on contacting TSA the information given was that the item was given to the airline u traveled on which is Caribbean Airline, i would like a returned of my item for further information please contact me at 876-282-8345 or 876-466-7328. or emailed me at kerone267@gmail.com.