[Resolved] Captain D'scustomer service

On 11-30-18 at 17:20
My husband entered your store #364435
On South Highland Ave in Jackson TN 38301
His order was number 0435 Carry Out. The receipt says Mariah took the order and he was guest #003.
I was home sick so y husband decided to stop by your store to bring me home some dinner. My husband does have a speech impediment as he studders sometimes. He studdered while trying to give his order and your employees decided to laugh at him. This was our first time trying your store and will probably be our last. We do not appreciate people making fun of other people's disabilities. This is not the type of store we would like to support.

• Resolution statement

• Captain D's Customer Care's Response, Dec 07, 2018

Hello, Thank you for contacting Captain D's. Can you send your complaint with contact information to https://contact.captainds.com/ and someone from our management team will reach out to you?

Sh
Nov 30, 2018

Comments

•   Nov 30, 2018

I’d be angry, too. I’d call the manager and explain what happened. Tell them your husband was highly embarrassed and dreaded going there. Remind them he’s a paying customer and deserves respect like any other customer. You’re very hesitant to spend your hard-earned money where customers aren’t appreciated.