CapitalOne / late fee charges
On February 17, 2009, I contavted Capital one Bank to have my membership waived .I was asked to pay and that I have a late fee added to my membership.
I mentiooned them that i did not activate my credit card because I refuse to pay .
I ask him that in this case I am closing my credit card account.
The gentleman insisted that I have to pay anyway. I mentionned that they were advertising ther product with no fee.
On March I receive a statment showing that my membership was waived but I 've to pay the late fee.
I don't understand why I've to pay late fee for a waived membership.
I do not know where to turn for help specially after receiving a statment showing that I have to pay $15.00 more for late fee.
The total amount now is $30.47 ( $15.00 for the late fee for my waived membership+$15.00 for late fee for the first non payed late fee.
I will appreciate your help for this matter .
credt card account # ####
More CapitalOne Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating! 
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions 
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience 
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices! 
- Capital One - terrible service and company in hole 
- Capital One Financial Corporation - bank policy and customer service
- Capital One Financial Corporation - credit card scam
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - horrible practices/policy
- Capital One Financial Corporation - spark business credit card