Capital One Credit Card — unfair interest practice
I recently took advantage of a Capital One "0% interest on balance transfers" offer. No where in the offer did it explain that no, they would not charge interest on your transfer but they would institute new interest charges on current purchases even though the new purchase charges are paid in a timely manner. As long as I have had this card, I only had finance charges if my payment was late. Since my balance transfer, I have finance charges every month even though all current purchases are paid promptly.
More Capital One Credit Card Complaints & Reviews
- Capital One Auto Finance - scam and cheating!
- Capital One - unreasonable account restrictions
- Capital One Auto Finance - terrible experience
- Capital One Credit Card Company - fraud business practices!
- Capital One Bank - abandoned property
- Allied Interstate / Capital One - harassing calls
- Capital One Securities Inc. - false winner of a shoppers sweepstakes
- Capital One Bank - credit card
- Capital One Financial Corporation - 360 banking
- Capital One - customer service