Canadian Tire / service seasonal and repair shop

cochrane Alberta, Canada Review updated:

A few months ago I purchased four winter tires and scheduled an appointment to have them installed. I arrive early for my appointment on a Friday afternoon and it took the only person in the garage 3. 5 hrs to change 4 tires. I complained after 2 hrs and was told he is the only staff on duty. When my vehicle was finally done they gave me a bottle of water for my time.
I then come last wknd to buy a patio set advertised in the Canadian tire flyer to find out they have none in the store they are at the warehouse. Im told to come back later in the day and they would have some in store stock and 1 on display.
Unfortunately the young lady who I spoke to a 2nd time, on my second trip there, continued with her millennial carefree attitude not realizing the customer is in fact who covers her paychecks and continued with" it will not be available and set up until the evening". I went to the assistant manager who was just as rude and carefree. He was far too busy defending his female employee to worry about the customer needs. I believe his name was Chris. I can finally see why these young folks have issues with working in life when their role model is no better than they are. The store manager was much more professional than his assistant in Cochrane Alberta. Needless to say I went to Walmart purchased a set and received not only great customer service but the seasonal store employee she actually helped load it onto my truck!

• Updated by trukn4ever, May 07, 2018

I will definitely NOT shop at Cochrane AB CTC. There are other stores that provide much better service in less time. Yes the drive would be 30 minutes further but at the end of the day based on the results so far, I will still be home sooner.

Tr
May 07, 2018

Comments

• Jm
      May 13, 2018

i had my vehicle towed into canadian tire belleville 09"30 am. sat may 12th 2018. today is the 13th 11"30 am.all to fix a starter. still not fixed. 13 hrs later. they have noy even looked at it really top notch stuff eh?I truly hope they are not always going to be this slow. i even spoke to the owner. we will see how many more hours untill they can look at this problem...