Canada Post / undeliverable mail
I made an online purchase which was mailed (Express post) to me using canada post. My package instead went to the 'undeliverable' mail office, who knows where that is... I got no answer form anyone form canada post because I was not the sender, they had my address on file, and yet no one could tell me why the item was deemed undeliverable. What’s most disturbing is; if canada post deems a package undeliverable they can sell it and pocket the cash…that’s just wrong, especially since they make it impossible to make a claim. I am so dissatisfied with how this was handled by canada post I will go out of my way to avoid using them in the future!!!
More Canada Post Complaints & Reviews
- Canada Post - parcel tracking 
- Canada Post - fake attempted delivery, fake tracking number 
- Canada Post - missing delivery 
- Canada Post - no delivery attempt 
- Canada Post - item stuck in richmond bc (up your cuunts) 
- Canada Post Corporation - Parcel Service
- Canada Post Corporation - Mail delivery to my house
- Canada Post Corporation - regular mail
- Canada Post Corporation - outgoing mail has not been picked for a long time.
- Canada Post Corporation - Recent delivery