Burger King / wopper
Your Blackfoot Idaho store could use a class in food allergies. I am deathly allergic to onions. If I come into contact with onion or the oil that onions have I have a severe life threatening reaction. I asked them to double check my order. They did not even look. I paid and got my two whoppers with cheese with NO ONION. I got two whoppers. No cheese and lots of onions. I had to throw both away in the garbage. I wasted 6.36 that I could not even give to my wife who s like me. Allergic to onions. Now today I ask for a dr. Pepper and a coke. Not even right there either. Neither. Root beer. Yuck! He people in the drive through need to start doing quality assurance. That's what I do for a living. Two faults requires me to do a line shut down and figure out what the issues are, fix the problems and continue manufacturing with controls until the issues are non existent. I think you need to start doing that. It's not like we can take it back to the store when we are on the interstate highway.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - I am very dissatisfied with Burger King on Austin Peay Hwy. Memphis Tn 38128.
- Burger King - Missing items
- Burger King - Not Following Protocols 
- Burger King - Being fired for no reason 
- Burger King - All of your menu