Burger King / wopper

1 Blackfoot, ID, United States

Your Blackfoot Idaho store could use a class in food allergies. I am deathly allergic to onions. If I come into contact with onion or the oil that onions have I have a severe life threatening reaction. I asked them to double check my order. They did not even look. I paid and got my two whoppers with cheese with NO ONION. I got two whoppers. No cheese and lots of onions. I had to throw both away in the garbage. I wasted 6.36 that I could not even give to my wife who s like me. Allergic to onions. Now today I ask for a dr. Pepper and a coke. Not even right there either. Neither. Root beer. Yuck! He people in the drive through need to start doing quality assurance. That's what I do for a living. Two faults requires me to do a line shut down and figure out what the issues are, fix the problems and continue manufacturing with controls until the issues are non existent. I think you need to start doing that. It's not like we can take it back to the store when we are on the interstate highway.

Ba