Burger King

Posted: Oct 12, 2017 by

wopper

Blackfoot, Idaho
Your Blackfoot Idaho store could use a class in food allergies. I am deathly allergic to onions. If I come into contact with onion or the oil that onions have I have a severe life threatening reaction. I asked them to double check my order. They did not even look. I paid and got my two whoppers with cheese with NO ONION. I got two whoppers. No cheese and lots of onions. I had to throw both away in the garbage. I wasted 6.36 that I could not even give to my wife who s like me. Allergic to onions. Now today I ask for a dr. Pepper and a coke. Not even right there either. Neither. Root beer. Yuck! He people in the drive through need to start doing quality assurance. That's what I do for a living. Two faults requires me to do a line shut down and figure out what the issues are, fix the problems and continue manufacturing with controls until the issues are non existent. I think you need to start doing that. It's not like we can take it back to the store when we are on the interstate highway.
Complaint comments Comments (0) Complaint country United States Complaint category Food

Your attitude towards Complaint Agree Neutral Disagree