Burger King / product quality & service

1 1801 Decoto RoadUnion City, United States Review updated:
Phone: 510-471-2272

(3Aug08 @ 10am) Food was not fit to eat, but at least it was the wrong order.. The breakfast burrito must have been recycled from the waste bin, as nothing looks so terribly unsatisfactory without being tossed, mashed, and thrown about.. At least it wasn't cooked all the way through, as the cheese was not melted.. That's how it didn't bleed through the wrapper..Now, The bacon-egg-cheese biscuit remains an absolute challenge.. They do not serve B-E-C B's after 0930 am (statement gathered from a series of 5 visits), but they are happy to substitute anything laying about to fill the void in the bag without explaining the switch... I must warn others, as i feel there is a significant risk to health and human safety.. I will be calling the California BBB, and Heath Services for an audit as well..

Ma

Comments

• Eu
      2nd of Nov, 2008

visited store number 4767, located in fayetteville, nc .

Cheese. Ham is to salty for me makes blood pressure go up. I really wanted a sausage egg and cheese. It came to $3.39, when i pulled up to the window, that's what the young girl said. Thats a bit high i thought for a sausage egg and cheese. I said what did i order, and she could not remember, and had to go and see. She returned and said ham egg and cheese. I said i wanted a sausage egg and cheese. f they had already made up the sandwich, that should have been what the reply should have been, not we don’t have any more sausage egg and cheese, especially at 10:15am in the morning.
    If the sandwich was all ready made, i could have paid for that and still order my sausage egg and cheese