Burger King / product quality & service
(3Aug08 @ 10am) Food was not fit to eat, but at least it was the wrong order.. The breakfast burrito must have been recycled from the waste bin, as nothing looks so terribly unsatisfactory without being tossed, mashed, and thrown about.. At least it wasn't cooked all the way through, as the cheese was not melted.. That's how it didn't bleed through the wrapper..Now, The bacon-egg-cheese biscuit remains an absolute challenge.. They do not serve B-E-C B's after 0930 am (statement gathered from a series of 5 visits), but they are happy to substitute anything laying about to fill the void in the bag without explaining the switch... I must warn others, as i feel there is a significant risk to health and human safety.. I will be calling the California BBB, and Heath Services for an audit as well..
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - egg and cheese 
- Burger King - fingers in the fry cups 
- Burger King - e gift card refusal 
- Burger King - food not fresh.
- Burger King - philly cheese king in dyersburg, tn