Burger King / hours of operation

Texas City, TX, US Review updated:

On Nov. 27, 2017 at approximately 10:30 p.m., a friend and I walked in to our local burger king (in Texas City on Palmer Highway) to sit down and eat a late meal. As we placed our order inside the building then sitting down at the table to wait for the order, the guy behind the counter told us the dining area was closed. The website clearly says they are open until midnight and the sign on the door says "dining" in is open until 11:00 p.m. I sighed when he told me and told him I was homeless (which I'm not) and would like to stay and eat there. He basically ignored me and didn't offer any other explanation as to why we were being "kicked out" of the restaurant. I'm guessing it's because he didn't want to hear us complain about how horrific the food was. We sat outside in the parking lot and ate or meal which as I mentioned was disgusting. I'm not sure if the two for $6 was because they were outdated meat patties or what but I've visited Burger King many years and this was the first time I can honestly say it was the most tasteless burger EVER. Someone needs to find out who the manager is of that location and find out why they are kicking customers out before closing time. I will never visit BK ever again! Please fix your problem or you'll more than likely continue losing more customers.

Rh
Nov 28, 2017

Comments

• Po
      Nov 29, 2017

You will need to contact the location directly with your feedback as they most likely will not see your complaint here. I would recommend refraining from lying about being homeless however. That isn't something you should mention lightly, especially just so that you can stay in a restaurant longer. I'm sure homelessness is something the employees must deal with; it is probably very unpleasant and difficult to handle. Be prepared, they may not be inclined to believe your story at all since you have already admitted to being a liar.