Having problems with Burger King?

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

Complaints & Reviews

bad customer service!

Every time we go to this Burger King it never fails, missing items from our order, wrong items. I order a large coffee,and it is only half full. The food is always cool,not even warm, the french toast sticks that should have syrup in the little hole in the box is never placed in the box!!! Living in a small town with only one other place to grab a quick meal it gets very frustrating when you know driving up to the window every part of the simple order is gonna be screwed up!!! I hate that Burger King!!!

• Na
    Nana61 Dec 08, 2007

I ALSO HATE BURGER KING THERE EXPENSIVE I'LL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN THEY ARE DIRTY INSIDE. I JUST REFUSE TO EAT THERE.

Shelby Yarina Jan 28, 2008

I went thru the Burger King drive thru and ordered a sandwich that wasn't on the menu. The guy who was taking my order laughed at me which I thought was very rude. He could of told me there is no such sandwich. I told him he was ignorant and drove off. I called that particular store to complain. I asked for the manager and he got on the phone. I told him what happened and he said that that was him who waited on me. He said he did chuckle and they don't make that kind of sandwich. I just cant believe that a manager would act like that. He should learn more about customer service.

Shirley Morrissette Feb 18, 2008

I am contacting you from Jacksonville, FL. I am a frequent customer of your Burger King restaurant located on Old St. Augustine Road, 32257 zip code. I encountered a situation this morning in my purchase of my almost daily senior citizen coffee. Two days ago when I bought coffee I was informed that there had been a price increase. The total amount I was charged was 59 cents total which was a 5 cent increase from before. This morning I was charged 64 cents total by the same cashier that served me two days ago. I inquired about the additional price difference, but could not get a clear answer. I asked had there been an increased in the last two days, and I was just told that now it is 64 cents. I asked for a manager to clarify what the actual price was and I was ignored. The manager never came out to address me or my issue. This is bad customer service. It is also bad business when a cashier is given the leverage to charge for items on your menu as they please and change the price according to their computing mistakes. I still do not know what the standard price for senior citizen coffee is, and I feel you should be made aware of the lack of customer care shown in this incident.

• Ze
    ZerokiWolf Oct 29, 2008

Both of you go home and cook then, it's not that ###ing difficult.

commercial content bad for kids

I believe that the new commercials that contain the idea to 'off the king' are awful. They convey...

aaaargh!

Aaaargh! just went to the king in milwaukie oregon on McLaughlin Blvd. ordered the loaded steak house burger... its great when you actually get it. For the sixth time in a row, was given the wrong burger. Furthermore, the young woman at the window was using obscenity's to the manager about customers. They then asked me to pull around to the parking lot to wait... i was the only person in the drive thru!!! This is more difficult than it sounds as you exit onto a four lane highway, then have to cross traffic again. When I asked "are you serious?" the young woman rudely replied "YES!" in my defense, i was very nice to the woman and still cant figure out what her problem was! My action is to tell every friend i have to stay away from that location.

Shintaro Jan 11, 2008

I'm done with Burger King. As everybody knows, they started doing their 24hr drivethru while back.

They are not pulling it off.

When I use their drivethru in the morning, noon, it's great. No matter the location, I receive a great, speedy service.

Their night shift people(on two different location) are borderline (excuse me)###s, and/or they don't speak english. Don't get me wrong, there are plenty of people with limited english who does more than great. It's just that ones I 've seen working in Tigard(schollsferry&99w) at night are dumb as a rock.

I would call that "1-800" number on the back of the receipt and complain about what happend with my order this time, but the guy didn't give me a receipt either. Smart.

appalled with the service

Today I went to a Burger King located in Florida, Nobhill Rd and Oakland park blvd. to be exact. I was appalled with the type of service I received. As I passed through the drive thru I noticed I had been charged for a happy meal in which I did not receive. I told the cashier whom promptly alerted her store manager Liu John. The manager told me if I wanted another happy meal I would have to pay for it. I tried to explain to him as quickly as I could that I had not received my happy meal which I already paid for. He rudely asked me to get out of his drive thru and threatened to call the police, he also asked the cashier to write down my license plate number. All of this could have been avoided had he listened to what I was trying to say. I was terribly inconvenienced and so were all of the other customers waiting behind me.

Margaret Stringfield May 28, 2008

Yesterday my husband and I visted Burger King #3181 in Aiken, SC at 1:29 PM. I was totally apalled at the service we received. While taking our order the cashier was constantly smacking bubble gum, poping it loudly, and blowing bubbles. This was offensive and unbelievable.

• Ho
    Horstman Jul 17, 2009

I also recently had a bad experience at a Burger King in Hagerstown, MD. The order was taken in a timely manner but I waited 20 minutes for my food. Some in my group of five had to wait even longer The worker and manager spent an inordinate amount of time flirting with each other. We could see our sandwiches sitting there, but no one would fill the orders. There was not a huge line when we went into the restaurant but while we were eating I counted 20 people waiting in line. Unbelievable...and I like Burger king .

• Br
    Brenda Joyce Sheehan Apr 18, 2011

This past saturday I went to the Burger King located in Willamantic Ct. I totally lost my appetite when I saw one of the girls working behind the counter wearing her pants half way down her butt, not only was it offensive but totally disgusting !! I will NOT be eating there or any Burger King if this is an acceptable practice for Burger King

• St
    Steenetrick Apr 19, 2011

Brenda Sheehan - don't be ridiculous, even you know you'll be back within a month, especially with a complaint as ludicrous as that.

• zastrow Apr 29, 2011

Well, of course you did not receive a Happy Meal. You were at a Burger King. Happy Meals are sold at McDonalds. Keep trying. You'll get it right someday.

food quality, service, workers...

I was in Burger King today Sept. 3 07. I was hungry so I was apparently out of my mind. I ordered two cheap...

burger king employee & screams & at customer!

Burger king: cut off rd, coushatta, la 71019

On [protected]:14pm we stopped at the burger king in coushatta, la at the drive thru to try burger kings new oreo sundae shakes, and as soon as we ordered the 3 sundae shakes the burger king employee yelled at us "we don"t sell sundaes!!"

I then said to her, we would like 3 of the oreo sundae shakes, the one on all the posters hanging in the store and on the windows.

She then"screams"at us,"I just told you""we don't have sundaes!!!"we can also hear someone laughing in the background, she refused to give me her name so I then asked for the managers name, she would not give us the managers name, all she said was how many shakes do"you" want?.

We decided to just drive away because anyone that will treat you like that, will also spit in your food or drinks before they give it to you...

I called burger kings consumer relations number [protected] and told them what happened, they said someone from the burger king in coushatta would be calling me... No call, nothing...

So I called the the burger king in coushatta, la, talked to the manager and they said the night manager would be calling me, that was 5 days ago and still no call, nothing...

josh5674 Aug 14, 2009

Freakin' whaaa!!! You probably don't need the Oreo milkshakes in the first place.
    Post you complaints where someone cares.

• Pa
    panda baby Sep 11, 2009

That is ridiculous! No one should yell at a customer, I work at a Wendys and I have always treated guests/customers with respect even if im having a really bad day I try to smile at others, that back cash operartor who you should NOT be with a job like that or be more understanding! If you ever come to FL come to Wendys 306 West Granada Blvd, we will be alot nicer to you :D

• Uh
    uhhino Sep 21, 2009

i usually get annoyed when i read complaints
    but i have noticed this like this too at fast you
    you did not deserve this
    they are getting paid to make you your food
    you're not asking for someithng they don't have

terrible

• Si
    sintyu Jan 18, 2010

Well I live in Coushatta amd i'm 15 years of age, and you are probally right, because they do like 2 get attitudes with people, but u jus gotta put them in they place, and I dont 2 much like 2 eat from there because they dont use gloves nor was they hands in then go back to cooking, and ive witnessed that for myself.It has been said before that they spit in people food, who holla at them.SO I WOULD STAY FROM BURGER KING IN COUSHATTA IF I WERE OUT OF TOWN PEOPLE.

twisted meaning slogan

Burger King Corporation
5505 Blue Lagoon Dr.
Miami, FL 33126

Burger King continues to make its own definition of what have it your way means. Yes you read that right. Since the 1970's you could order your whopper with extra mayonnaise cut in half. Due to internal reasons not really know it seems the company changed its policy based on my first inquiry because of an employee injury. Their insurance companies threaten increased insurance cost if the practice of cutting was not stopped. There solution was to offer a knife to customers to cut there own. I suggested they try to find a piece of equipment which could cut it safely. Making it an employee and customer win situation. I guess they forgot who holds them in business. After two years from my direct complaint. They continued the practice and advertising. After my second inquiry thru the Better Business Bureau why they continue to advertise 'Have it your way' and they had made no changes to meet their advertising slogan. Their written response to me was. 'Have it your way' means the addition or deletion of condiments on their products. Of course we knew that is what 'Have it your way' means, Right? To further insult me they included a free Whooper card redeemable at any Burger King with the words on the bottom of the card. 'Have It your Way'. I say to Burger King either give it to us our way as it has been the tradition of Burger King for years or stop using the slogan with a twisted meaning to suite your needs.

• Ad
    adam Aug 15, 2007

Is this really all you have to complain about? Get over yourself. There are far better uses of your time.

• Fr
    Frieda Naber Jul 11, 2008

My son is an employee of a BK in Omaha, Ne. He has had his own store for a year and a half. The BK corporation has purchased all BK's in Omaha. They told my son this coming Wed 7-16-08 will be his last day. 8 yrs. ago he had a felony for drug use. He has been a changed man and has done BK good. Hard working, trustworthy but I guess they don't believe in giving him a chance. I hope burger king and their small mind set will see this and think about giving someone a chance on his good work record...

• Ro
    Robert Evans Jul 11, 2008

Bowtie :

Cut you're sandwich in half? Are you serious? Get a life.

• Ro
    Robert Evans Jul 11, 2008

Frieda,

Are you sure this is why they're letting him go? Check your facts and then if your son can, have him sue for discrimination.

Not saying your son is a bad guy anymore, but unless you go to work with him and sit there with him, you don't know how good his work really is, other than what he tells you.

BK has rules and regs. My question is, did he franchise the BK he was working in? He was the owner? How can they let the owner go? They have to buy him out. Your story is a little "fish sandwichy".

• Cw
    C. Whitehead Oct 14, 2008

We live in Port Charlotte FL. There are 2 Burger Kings that are franchise owned by someone named Mohamed, one on Kings Hwy and one in North Port which is the next town over. My kids wanted to change out there UNOPENED toys for a different one that they got from a different Burger King, first we stopped at the one in North Port as we were passing by that one and one of the assistant managers gave us a hard time about changing the toys they said we had to talk to the owner Mohamed because they didn't have that toy at that particular time, well my kids pick to eat Burger King when they see a certain toy advertise that they want and when I take them they don't always have the toy they wanted so they keep them unopened so they can trade them out when we get the opportunity to. McDonalds has never given us a hard time about changing an unopened toy, yet these two Burger Kings have. I went to the one on Kings Hwy today after work to change them out and Mohammed was there himself he would not do it, what happened to pleasing the customer especially the kids. My daughter left from the one in North Port upset. It's only toys how can you upset kids like that, they are the reason we go there to begin with. In the future I WILL NOT VISIT THESE BURGER KINGS AND WILL TELL AS MANY PEOPLE AS I CAN NOT TO VISIT THESE BURGER KINGS. In a time like this when the economy isn't so good its clear to see that McDonalds and Wendys will be the better choice.

supervisor has not had the training it takes to be one!

In La Grande , ORe. At the local Burger King, there is a Woman working there as a Supervisor, who has not had the training it takes to be one. All other Supervisors have had to take the classes and all that to be out on the floor doing their job. But not Amber Ovalle, she seems to have the Waldrops in her pocket. I don't think its fair that she can Thumb her nose at all the regulations of BurgerKing while others are taking all the classes, doing all that is required to get the supervisor job legit. That and her people skills suck. I believe that something should be said to the Head office but they make that hard to do. I guess they don't want to hear bad things about their Franchises and how some owners are abusing their privileges.

Beware!

Jane Doe Jul 27, 2007

If you knew Amber at all you would know better then what this person is saying. Using someones real name and saying things like that about the Waldrops is just wrong. "Mary Smith" needs to get a real life and stop doing such hateful things. I beg you not to believe this "complaint".

Jacy Collins Sep 07, 2007

Jane Doe needs to watch her back! That restaurant is nothing like it was, and is not a very nice place to work.

Employees are just numbers and can be replaced at the drop of a hat. One minute you are there, the next you are not. Training is poor, and the management are out for themselves only.

poisoned food!

My daughter ate lunch yesterday at the Burger King on North Avenue in Melrose Park, IL. After a few hour...

overcharging!

I was recently went to a BK in Louisville, Ky. the Dixie Highway Location... when I placed my order like I...

disrespecting rude employee and management!

I tried placing 2 orders at drive thru, Employee adv 1 order per car. Got very rude advs her i was coming in to place the orders, complained to management on her customer service and she wanted to ger into a physical using profanity customer seeing the behavior left store, and also she made threats to me in person.

• Ms
    Ms. Cordon Oct 14, 2007

I went to Burger King late last night to grab some food with some friends for their kids and because of a rude comment that was said to an employee after poor customer service, we threw the meals that we brought away soon after we paid. Im not too sure what this employees title was but she brought a bad name to Burger King that night. This employee felt disrespected but instead of handling the situation in a well-mannered way, she said " Y'all might wanna watch what y'all call people when they are the ones making y'all food." Now , there was no need for that comment!!!!! Yes we thought it and told our friend to watch what she say and sure enough we were proved right. It was really upsetting to see how low a "professional" employee would scoop and degrade a company they work for. As a former employee of a fast-food restaurant and a well-educated psych. major I do understand the pain that is felt at times when dealing with all types of individuals and I do feel that we are well prepared for those encounters through the trainings.

Sincerely,
    a concerned customer.

• Ta
    Tammy Majewski Sep 04, 2011

My sons girlfriend went to the Burger King in Villa Ridge, Mo to apply for a job, she told the counter person she had a 2 month old little girl and needed to get a job. The counter person proceeded to tell my sons girlfriend that she would be wasting her time because they would not hire her because she might steal from the company to feed her kid. That was rude, unacceptable, unprofessional and completely un-called for. This is a form of discrimination against teenage mothers and serious stereotyping. My sons girlfriend began to fill out the application then decided to forget it and walked out, and decided to never eat at that facility again.

never have icee's

Every time I go into our Burger King here in Sedro Woolley, WA they never have Icee's I think it's time for corporate to buy them a new machine because it's getting irritating to go there and not get what I want. Have it your way my foot. I can't seem to get it anyway.

unfair charging

Recently we ordered breakfast at Burger King at 7133 Dempster in Niles, Illinois or the corner of Harlem and Dempster. To our surpris, the mexican-woman there charged us $1.19 plus tax on an orange juice that's part of the dollar-breakfast-menus. When we complained and asked for the manager, the manager told us it only says on the advertised-menu that those breakfast items "starts at one dollar" but they're not actually the dollar items! But it clearly states there that 10 items start at a dollar each and that includes the orange juice that we ordered and they're showing clearly on the picture they advertised.

Also of all the burger king stores we have visited, this one is specially hostile to the minorities that come there which is ironic since they themselves belong to the minorities being of mexican decent.

It's unfair for them charging us $1.19 when it shows that this item only cost $1.00.

Benny Martin
Country Club Hills, Illinois.

• He
    Heidi Cobarrubias Aug 28, 2007

You're mad cause of a few cents? Poor people around the world make those few cents for a whole day. Poor your own orange juice.

• Th
    Thari Gand Sep 19, 2007

next time in piss in ur juice..

worst service I ever dealt with!

Service at this burger King near my house is the worst I've ever dealt with. They always have a ton of...

poor costumer service

We own a locally owned business in Hamlet, NC and eat from the local Burger King on a regular basis. I am not sure if the management has recently changed but all of a sudden I must sit and wait on my order (placed at drive thru; this is why we stopped attending the local Hardee's) Today my order was 3-8 pc. chicken nuggets and 2 salads, 2 frozen drinks. I was waited on promptly at the drive thru, I paid, received my frozen drinks, and was ask to drive up and wait... 15 min. later, the drinks are melting... anyway I finally received my order but no receipt was ever given to me (makes me think it may have been on purpose so not to know who was on at this time? Today is Monday, May 14, 2007 time was approx. 1:30 PM) I do hope the next visit is a better experience, as this is the 3rd wait this month. I do hate to stop going to Burger King as we like the food, but we are a small company and time is important to us. Thank you, C. Parnell

victims of false advertisement!

On April 22,2007 my girlfriend and I went through a drive- through at a Burger King located in...

for breakfast they never have biscuits!

I frequent this Burger King location on Union Ave in Haskell, NJ very often. Unfortunately, the food is mediocre at best, but its convenient so I reluctantly continue to go there. My complaint is that 7 out of 10 times I visit this location for breakfast they NEVER have biscuits. This has been an ongoing problem for months that no seems to be addressing. The manager simply offers a substitution and the excuse is always that they are in the process of cooking. If they can't supply the items on the menu, then maybe Burger King should take them off instead of baiting and switching.

Burger King Union Ave, Haskell, NJ

rude service and horrible food

I usually don't write these letters cause nothing ever gets done about it..but today this really pissed me off...

I was at Buger King Drive thru
Castor and Aramingo
WEd March 28th at 13:45:29 2007
#16 - Server # 5

Not only did I wait in the drive thru line for 10 minutes for a salad , but when I got to the window, the Lady was soooo freaking rude, No Hi, No Thank you, No nothing!!! Nothing like getting your food though at you from a drive thru window... Not only was she rude, but she was also dirty... Does no-one see this. A manager? No One? How could you let someone soooo rude and dirty work there and treat customers like crap? If they don't want to work in fast food, then they should not be hired... So I get back to the office and open up the bag with my salad in... and guess what... the lettuce was slimy and turning brown. Got a bag with the grilled chicken... no lie... 3 freaking pcs... and they charge 5.45 for this... I WILL NEVER IN MY LIFE GO TO ANY BURGER KING AS LONG AS I LIVE AND WILL SPREAD THE WORD ABOUT THE CASTOR AND ARAMINGO BRANCH... Your managers should see this and correct the problem, or maybe the managers are the ones you should take a second look at...

Very pissed ex-customer!!!

lewd commercial

The Burger King Ballet was a fantastic idea until they came to the end, when a ballerina reaches into a man...

no one knew how to do a gift card!

Today, February 6, 2007, I went to Burger King located in Greenfield, MA 01301, I wanted to purchase a gift card for a friends birthday. I went inside the restaurant and asked for a gift card. The cashier did not know how to do a gift card, she proceeded to ask another employee and they too did not know how to do a gift card. She then asked the manager for help and to my shock the Manager DID NOT know how to do a gift card either! Not a single person in the restaurant knew how to sell a gift card. I feeling that this is pretty shocking I can understand an employee not knowing how to do it but for a manager not know how to do it is ridiculous!

In The News

A consumer site aimed at exposing unethical companies and business practices