Burger King / bad customer service!

FlorenceFlorence, AZ, United States Review updated:
Phone: 520-868-3880
Every time we go to this Burger King it never fails, missing items from our order, wrong items. I order a large coffee,and it is only half full. The food is always cool,not even warm, the french toast sticks that should have syrup in the little hole in the box is never placed in the box!!! Living in a small town with only one other place to grab a quick meal it gets very frustrating when you know driving up to the window every part of the simple order is gonna be screwed up!!! I hate that Burger King!!!

Comments

Na
  8th of Dec, 2007
I ALSO HATE BURGER KING THERE EXPENSIVE I'LL NEVER GO THERE AGAIN THEY ARE DIRTY INSIDE. I JUST REFUSE TO EAT THERE.
Sh
  28th of Jan, 2008
I went thru the Burger King drive thru and ordered a sandwich that wasn't on the menu. The guy who was taking my order laughed at me which I thought was very rude. He could of told me there is no such sandwich. I told him he was ignorant and drove off. I called that particular store to complain. I asked for the manager and he got on the phone. I told him what happened and he said that that was him who waited on me. He said he did chuckle and they don't make that kind of sandwich. I just cant believe that a manager would act like that. He should learn more about customer service.
Sh
  18th of Feb, 2008
I am contacting you from Jacksonville, FL. I am a frequent customer of your Burger King restaurant located on Old St. Augustine Road, 32257 zip code. I encountered a situation this morning in my purchase of my almost daily senior citizen coffee. Two days ago when I bought coffee I was informed that there had been a price increase. The total amount I was charged was 59 cents total which was a 5 cent increase from before. This morning I was charged 64 cents total by the same cashier that served me two days ago. I inquired about the additional price difference, but could not get a clear answer. I asked had there been an increased in the last two days, and I was just told that now it is 64 cents. I asked for a manager to clarify what the actual price was and I was ignored. The manager never came out to address me or my issue. This is bad customer service. It is also bad business when a cashier is given the leverage to charge for items on your menu as they please and change the price according to their computing mistakes. I still do not know what the standard price for senior citizen coffee is, and I feel you should be made aware of the lack of customer care shown in this incident.
Ze
  29th of Oct, 2008
Both of you go home and cook then, it's not that ###ing difficult.

Burger King Logo Burger King