09:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Fast Food Restaurants

Burger King / fire the gm and dm are not concern

Sm Review updated:
Phone: 504-834-4950

The visit that I had a this Burger King they managers are ghetto the store is not clean the cashiers in drive though be on the phone dropping bucket at the window they ask you to bag up when you get to the window.I go here every day because I grew up in this area the food be nasty and this sad I know everything that happens there today I went this morning they don't have no sausage they always out of something your cashier aren't friendly the managers are rude and has a very nasty attitude especially the short one I see the one that curse me out is back it's no humbleness in there they always cussing each other out all the good people they ran them they smell like marijuana they don't care they worried about themselves you go for coffee it's cold they toast the bread because it's old I talk to everyone of the employees the DM breath is foul maybe 3 in the whole store is not on drugs they need to drug test them and give people jobs who want to work that's why all the good employees have left I hope someone really look into this problem it's time for under boss come in you'll paying them 7.25 some of them7.60 and been there 3-6 years that's sad all they worry about is a timer I sit and watch that's why they can't get bonus!!! They want let you talk to Tom or Mo!!!

Comments

• La
      27th of Mar, 2012

Hope that doesn't happen in houma!

• Id
      27th of Mar, 2012

I hope they have sausage and fresh bread next time you go.