Burger King / cold food/ long wait
This will be my third attempt at getting a response from Burger King. On December 20, 2018 I used the drive thru at 353 South Kennedy in Bradley Illinois. I arrived shortly before 12:44 pm (I know this because a radio announcer had just mentioned the time) I ordered a sandwich and waited my turn at the pay window. The cost was $1.90, I finally got to the pick up window at 1:03 pm, got my sandwich and drove 2 blocks away to a park to eat. The sandwich was cold---not "not warm"----COLD. I did not fight the traffic to return to the restaurant, but instead decided to register a complaint for a full refund. AsI stated earlier, this will be my third attempt. I will not stop registering my complaint till I get a response. If I have to search the internet for a V.P.'s phone number, I will. I demand a response and a refund.
More Burger King Complaints & Reviews
- Burger King Cheesy Tots - discontinued item 
- Burger King - payroll revision 
- Burger King - poisoned food! 
- Burger King - application/questionaire 
- Burger King - even manager thinks it sucks! 
- Burger King - circus atmosphere-utter chaos-unsanitary!!!
- Burger King - drive through
- Burger King - warm coffee, wrong order, employee hung up on me 
- Burger King - being given an incorrect order... again!!
- Burger King - employee making threats on another employee