ADVERTISIMENT
Fri:6:00 am - 12:00 am
Sat:6:00 am - 12:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Burger Kingmanagers and employees rude

This location always closes early. Manager treasure sonya jaqwaun are always rude. Young cashiers always on phone always loud and cussing. General manager always looking like he has to take a [censored]. This location is horrible. I went in one morning and a cashier name keke was at register she asked for a draw pull at least 6 times before anybody came to help her. Thats tragic and sad the lobby had got pack and the poor girl got frustrated and told the manager treasure if she was gone keep ignoring her she was going home. On another occasion I came at 9 and the lobby was closed as well as drive thru when I came in the morning when I complained I was told corporate knew.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Burger Kingwhopper

Purchased a whopper meal for my grandson on Friday, January 4, 2019 and found pieces of plastic(like Saran Wrap) on the lettuce in the sandwich. Of course my grandson did not eat the sandwich even though we did not find anymore plastic, we simply threw it out.
    I did call the number on the receipt and left a message with my name and phone number but never heard anything back from anyone. I found this disturbing. At the very least I thought someone would call to apologize so this us why I am emailing you. This happened at a restaurant in Columbia, South Carolina. The receipt says #4370. My name is Sharon Dallas.

Comment Guidelines