Burger King Logo

Burger King Customer Service

Having problems with Burger King?

Burger King reviews first appeared on Complaints Board on Aug 21, 2006. The latest review improper management of Madison Ohio Burger King was posted on Jun 13, 2021. The latest complaint wrong food was resolved on Oct 16, 2018. Burger King has an average consumer rating of 1 stars from 3779 reviews. Burger King has resolved 226 complaints.

Burger King Customer Service Contacts

+1 866 394 2493 (United States)
+61 130 085 2326 (Australia)
+64 800 425 464 (New Zealand)
+43 122 602 260 (Austria)
+82 80 228 163 (South Korea)
5505 Blue Lagoon Drive

Switzerland
Inwilerriedstrasse 61, Baar 6340

Turkey
Dikilitaş Mahallesi Emirhan Caddesi No:109 Beşiktaş, İstanbul

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with Burger King Customer Service. Initial Burger King complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for Burger King above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about Burger King. Discuss the issues you have had with Burger King and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Burger King — Complaints & Reviews

Burger King — food/service

Monday evening my partner and I decided to go to Burger King for the awesome deal you are offering. The King...

Burger Kingi'm complaining about product & service, or lack thereof...

This BK is the WORST I ever encountered. Stupid me keeps going back giving them more and more chances, mostly because it is close to where I live (Convenience). But everytime I go there, they either do not have something or they constantly "forget" parts of my order. That store probably owes me at least $100 in food they did not give me that I ordered. I tried speaking to a daytime manager and received much attitude when I asked why they didn't serve "brewed" Ice Tea all day long. She said they make a batch in the morning and then that's it...seriously??? Today I went through the drive through and placed my order really slow and made sure it was correct on the speaker's screen...It was perfect. A single Sourdough King, small fries, and two pies. I even explained to the lady at the window that I wasn't trying to be rude, but that I always have bad luck at that place. She gave me my order, and I gave them the benefit of the doubt by NOT looking in my bags before leaving. I get home, and guess what??? Haha, I have to laugh, or I will cry, there were NO FREAKIN FRIES!
Unbelieveable! I reckon it is what happens when you hire KIDS and people with attitudes who just do not care!

Burger Kingdrive thru terrible

Started off by getting order completely wrong I had ordered double cheeseburger ketchup only with bacon they gave me the complete wrong order so they then "fixed" it and gave me a regular cheeseburger not ketchup only they took it back and it came back with no bacon so I had told the manager "Angela" she then proceeded to roll her eyes told the employees to throw the bacon in a bag and was completely rude and unprofessional for a manager then handed me my two skimpy pieces of bacon by itself (not on the burger)I will never return there again

Burger Kingservice

I just had a Manager curse and rudely re rap my sandwich and tell me in curse words she dosent care who i complain to.I went thru drive threw check order and notice one of my chicken sandwiches said spicy so i sent son in to fix order and she blew her lid came back re rapped sandwich and slammed it on counter then when I just said to give me refund she went to work window and ignored me when i said i was calling customer service she slammed money on counter and said i am banning you from here.If theres video please pull and you make judgment if this is who you want representing your brand.I sent son back in to fix order when i walked in she was already talking rude and nasty to my son.burger king on El Camino in SOUTH SAN FRANCISCO managers name Maria

Burger King — missing food no receipt not answering food and charge more than what it should of been

Hello, just did a drive thru order at store #3019, upon Receiving order daughter look into bad and thought...

Burger King — time waiting for order

I went through the drive thru on Sunday after church services with grandkids in the car. I ordered chicken...

Burger King — the service is unbelievably rude and the food is terrible

Burger king-23660 Telegraph Rd, Southfield, MI 48033 They keep the BK sign off at night, so if and when...

Date: 5/21/2018 1:02 pm
        Location: Lakeland, FL store #2498
        Order # 64. Drive thru
        I was told at the first window after swiping my card that the "card thing isn't working right" and I need to pay at the next window. So I gave my card at the next window . After leaving a received a notification from my bank about the charge. I then noticed they charged my twice. So I called the store and asked for a manager. After a period of time she answered and I explained the situation. She then told me I need to take it up with my bank because its my problem not theirs and they can't charge twice for the same transaction. Normally I wouldn't make an issue over $7.59 . But the rude attitude and in a sense called me a lyer over $7.59 is reason enough for me to spend hours of my time getting my point across. When A simple, sorry about that. I will look into it and will see if I can fix this for you. Would have been a perfect response and enough for me to not to put time and effort into spreading this as far as I can. The money is not my concern the part of "they couldn't have done what I said is my motivation"

Burger King — service: cook in his underwear

So the other day...we were in the Burger King on Meighan Blvd, in Gadsden, Al. I happened to look in the...

Burger Kingwhopper

I purchased a whopper from Burger King on 5/20/2018. I usually eat my hamburgers with the wrapper still on. I opened my hamburger at the top and began eating. By the third bite, I had a gritty felling on my lips. I opened the whole burger and seen white fungus growing on the bottom of the hamburger bun. I became sick from the site and lost my appetite. I was on my way to work, so I was unable to return to the store. I called the restaurant when I arrived at work. The manager was very rude. If I was unable to return to the store, I would not be able to get another hamburger. I am a nurse, once I get to work I am not able to leave again. I asked if I would be able to come in tomorrow. She stated that she would be off, and their would be no way to do a return on a day old hamburger. I would like a refund, or at least store store credit.

whopper

Burger Kingfood made extremely sick, cashier tried to keep my debt card

5/19/2018 I drove through the drive thru at at 3:30 pm. Gave the cashier my debt card and she ask me to pull to the front while they made my food. I stuck my hand out my vehicle waiting for the cashier to give me my card back. she sat for a couple seconds and stared at me. After she finally gave me my card, i waited 5 minutes for my food. I got 2 spicy chicken sandwich and 2 jr burgers 2 fries and 1 onion rings. I eat the spicy chicken sandwichs when i got home, woke up in the middle of the night with sharp pains in my stomach and diarrhea. Someone needs to check if the food is being made properly fully cook.

Burger Kingchicken sandwiches

I purchased two chicken sandwiches and one was raw. I have pictures of it and I ate half and noticed it was raw. When I noticed I was going to call them and it was after hours. This is the second time I have had issues with this location. I am not happy at all with what happen. I hope to have this taken care of without any issues. And this will be the last time I eat at any Burger King. If I end up becoming ill you will hear from me again

chicken sandwiches

Burger Kingbacon king

I Ordered a Bacon King No Mayo, I buy this Specific Burger for my Son as he is Deathyly Allergic to Onions, and the Bacon King Doesn't come with them, tonight the Burger I was given was NOT a Bacon King and had a huge Slice of Onion on it, I returned to the Store I purchased it and the Manager did have the Sandwich remade, and gave me a refund, But the Cashier that had taken the order had made comments that people are only complaining to get free food, I told the Manager that I just wanted the Burger I ordered, and to make sure there was No Onions or Mayo on it, The Manager chose to refund the money, and I Complained for the Fact My Son is like I said Deathly allergic, I would have had to rush him to the Hospital because of it, I stopped doing bussiness at the E72nd & Portland Ave Location for this very Reason, they insist on putting onions on the Bacon King.

Burger Kingservice

I visited the Burger King (5425) on 5/19/18 and asked for food dropped fresh. The cook in the back as the rude fry girl with long nails and red finger nail polish was working with fries with no gloves on and continued to cough over food without covering her mouth. She rolled her eyes and walked off to the kitchen I saw the cook take a spicy chicken patty from the holding draw so I asked to drop it fresh then another rude cook peeked his head around the corner another very nice girl asked him to drop a fresh spicy chicken patty for me and his words to her was "I will think about it". And this is the same cook that a week prior to this visit I asked for 20 piece spicy nuggets he didn't want to drop more for me and when he did he purposely burned the nuggets. The manager is not a good representation of the company she was a heavy set lady with short blond hair I heard the only nice employee in the building tell her that I asked for a manager and she took her precious time getting to the front of the store no apology or nothing then after waiting another 10 mins for my food to cook again they still cooked the wrong food so I asked for a refund and left. I will never return to this burger king again. I heard employees say things like they were working off the clock and another say she want taking a customer order because she was getting off so the customer behind me wait 10 minutes before the rude employee with the long red nails took his order after she told the only nice employee that she wasn't taking nobody order. The guy with dreadlocks should be fired because he is really gonna get the company a big lawsuit with no care or concern for the brand.

Burger Kingmanager

Went to the stevensville MI location today and had the worst experience with the manager. As I was ordering my food he had the nerve to stick his hand up in my face and tell me hold on. I understand if he needed a minute but he did not have to stick his nasty palm 1 inch away from my nose. I will possibly go back to that location bit if I do see him working the front counter I will walk right back out. This is not the first time he's either been rude to me or to another customer.

Burger Kingcold food and bad service

I went to Burger King in Forest, Va on Saturday the 19th of May and received cold, nasty food. When I returned to the store I could see if group of kids in the back just standing around talkin and not working while multiple people were waiting on food. Also a lot of the kids had ear phones in and seemed to have an attitude towards customers. I had to wait 15 to receive my food.

Burger Kingtexas whopper, bacon king, fries

This was my last and final time. We love Burger King but it seems like the one in Livingston, TX #3655 can't get it right. My Texas Whopper had A full hand of Jalapenos and just drowning in mustard. The Bacon King we asked to add lettuce and onions. Got 1 tiny onion and 2 tiny pieces of lettuce. Fries asked for fresh we got fresh mixed with old cold fries. Don't know why I'm wasting my time, didn't get a response then. I only complain if it is warranted. Guess we will only get Burger King when out of town.

Burger Kingfood order

Im writing about the Burger King located in Aberdeen, NC. I really like Burger King but I try to avoid this location at all costs. Of course it is my local location. Everytime I order from this restaurant the food is not fresh and the order is never ever correct. We just orders a spicy chicken sandwich. A chicken sandwich with cheese, bacon and no mayo and a whopper. The spicy chicken was regular chicken. The chicken with bacon and cheese and no mayo had no bacon and cheese and had mayo and the whopper had been sitting around for who knows how long. 3 large onion rings were also old. And this was at 3 in the afternoon. This is very typical of this restaurant. I have no interest in going back here. Now that McDonalds has a fresh quarter pounder this will be my lunch of choice from now on. My wife never agrees to go to burger king with my because it is always lousy and I talked her into it today and once again. Lousy. This location doesnt have any business as it is. You would think they would try to keep the customers they have.
                          Chat Conversation End
                          Type a message...

Burger Kingfood

I ordered breakfast from the drive thru this morning and while driving to work my wife took a bite of one of the tater tots/hash brown pieces and she saw a small bug on it. Luckily she did not bite into it. She almost vomited and we both immediately stopped eating. We both felt nauseous. This was such a horrible experience that I will never give my business to Burger King again!

food

Burger Kingfemale manager was completely obnoxious and rude screaming at a male manager

I came into the store to order as I was walking up to the counter I seen and heard the female manager screaming and cussing at the male manager I am very outraged that this company has management treating fellows crew members the way she treated the male manager I am very disgusted he was treated the way he was he asked her to not disrespect him the way she did and she continued to dog him and disrespect him he approached me at the counter and apologized to me for the the way she acted in front of me he was very polite unlike her this company really needs to look hard into this female manager disciplinary action should be taken against her after observing this I will not return to this store again I will take my business to a different burger King

• Updated by Steven1973 · May 17, 2018