[Resolved] Buffalo Wild Wings / service
On January 15, 2019, we had lunch. We were sat a few minutes before 1 PM. We had three wrong food deliveries brought to our table. My food came out 45 minutes after we arrived, my husband had to wait for his (BURGER) another 10 minutes. I was already done eating by the time he got his food. There was very little apology. The waitress avoided our table as much as she could because she knew we were unhappy. There were not more than thirty people in the restaurant. It was after one, so they were already done with the typical lunch crowd. At one point, I looked for a manager and he appeared to be back in the kitchen talking to the cooks. I don't know where the disconnect was, waitress or kitchen, I just know the situation should've been handled better by our waitress and she should've involved management. We were late getting back to work because of how long it took. I had no time to talk to a manager. Our ticket number was 50008. Some customer service training is needed here.
Wrong site, wanted to contact directly and it sent me here.
More Buffalo Wild Wings Complaints & Reviews
- Buffalo Wild Wings - employment 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - bww lost a very loyal customer 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - waitress 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - horrible work place 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - unprofessional management 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - management
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer services
- Buffalo Wild Wings - everything.
- Buffalo Wild Wings - customer service 
- Buffalo Wild Wings - I am complaining about asking them to turn the channel