ADVERTISIMENT

Fri:11:00 am - 1:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 1:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild Wingswings

I ordered wings yesterday (12/23/19) from the above location and it only came with half of the wings that I paid for. The large size bone-in wings were not included and I had to drive back to the location to wait at the restaraunt until they made a new order of wings. This was extremely inconvenient as the location is not close to my house. I am requesting a refund or a future meal as a result. My order email is [protected]@umn.edu Thank you.

Comment Guidelines

Respond

Buffalo Wild Wingsunnecessary wait

Tuesday, April 23rd
    A group of us ordered a bunch of wings and after one of my friends picked up the order the receipt was read back to her and everything was correct. After returning home the was one missing, even though the read back was correct. We called in and they basically said "oh, well you can come back to get it". Ok, so this meant I had to go all the way back to BBW and after explaining the situation to both a cashier and the manager, we were told it's be right up. I ended up waiting a full hour before I was given my SINGLE ORDER or missing chicken. It was their mistake in the first place, I came all the way back, waited an extra hour, and when it finally came up it was thrown on the table with a simple "sorry bout that" and the cashier immediately left. You would think since the manager was involved we would have gotten some sort of compensation for this ridiculous inconvenience. Nothing was given, and even the apology was not sincere (not to mention as I sat there I listened to the cashier tell another worker about customers who were just in and she was extremely rude and used harsh language about them). The is not acceptable customer service and we should be getting something to make up for this.

Comment Guidelines