Buffalo Wild Wings

Fri:11:00 am - 2:00 am
Sat:11:00 am - 2:00 am

Reviews and Complaints

Buffalo Wild Wingsfood

I ordered online a meal to feed my family my husband went and picked it up and it was horrible my daughter was upset because they forgot her drink and instead if give her sweet bbq wings as I ordered gave her a sweet sauce with spice and she us 4 so she does not like spice my husband was upset because we ordered a basket of fries and got it in a kids to go box and the fries were not even filled halfway on top of that my husband ordered medium Buffalo wings and garlic parmesan I requested specifically for them to not be touching each other and they were I could not eat them because the hot sauce was flooded below onto the parmesan wings also I ordered 4 dipping ranchs to eat our wings with and got none! I don't understand how hard it is to read a list specifically because we did it online and to fulfill that order without mistakes. $30 plus dollars of food gone to the trash because someone couldn't read what was specified.

Comment Guidelines