Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar / poor customer service

Buffalo wild wings in Rancho Cucamonga Ca has lost a loyal customer who will never return because of their barbaric customer service. My server Abraham did not bring out appetizer as ordered, it was sent back and I waited for 20 minutes for it to be brought out again. Restaurant was not busy so I did not understand why it took a long time. Abraham did not apologize for the delay or even suggest another appetizer be ordered while the original appetizer was being corrected. Manager Shawn came to the table and was more worried about who was going to pay for a dish that was consumed. It was an inappropriate gesture coming from a manager to question the integrity of dining guests in the presence of all diners. If any question exists it is brought up at the end when the check is presented. He then insulted by giving me a $5 gift certificate and not showing a sincere apology to go along with it. The food is great but more importantly is the level of hospitality being given which makes dining experiences enjoyable. When my order finally came out I did not consume it and told Abraham I did not want it anymore, the rest of my party had already finished dining. So at the end of the evening I went home hungry and extremely disappointed. I will never visit this establishment ever again and I will make sure I express my dissatisfaction about this location in any avenue possible. Be it vocally to co workers or seminars I preside over in regards to providing exceptional customer service and may I add these seminars are well attended by at least 100 people. I suggest they place more emphasis on Customer service and not the bottom line.

Va

Comments

• My
      28th of Jul, 2008

As a former employee i must state that i was very dissatisfied as well as disgusted by the performance of the management team as well as co-workers, for the record i would like to state as a matter of fact that there were incidences that were performed continuously that no one should witness in any establishment ;such as; the dropping of food on the floor being picked up and returned to the customers plate and then served to the customer as if nothing happened and this i must add happened on more than one occasion by more than one server as if it's part of the job. as far as the management is concerned there very unprofessional in their mannerism they did everything from bad performance. they were very verbally abusive they sexually misbehave with their female employees, misappropriate wages but most of all very unethical. you have people placed in management positions whom have not been properly educated in the field of management and in return they are abusing that privilege to the point where is an embarrassment to the establishment.just to name a few, that i believe should be remove not only from management but the establishment as well .. manager Wyatt derrick, alicia graham server/management, cazzie white manager, general manager mark?? just to name a few. my hopes and concerns are that someone of importance CEO owner may read this concern and address it because bad business is no business.so for those who view this missive if you choose to visit this establishment you'll have some idea what to expect.buffalo wild wings 139 Atlantic terminal, brooklyn, n.y. 11217

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2010

Wow, that is just insanity. I can not believe people are hired in positions they are clearly not qualified for, just for the restaurant to save a buck or two. I was a customer at the Milford, CT Buffalo Wild Wings, after repeated [censor] service and rude workers, who mind you, constantly change promotional items qualifications. The food is great, but my dollars will forever go elsewhere. Someone in charge should really look into this, you don't need to go to school to know customer service is the key to returning customers. Come on people! What happened to treating others as you'd like to be treated? ~Tanya

• El
      19th of Feb, 2018

I have no complaint. I would like to comment on the Buffalo Wild Wings in West Mifflin Pennsylvania, and how good of a job everyone is doing.
    I frequent this establishment several times a month and have never had a bad experience, service is quick and the food is excellent. Cyle the GM always manages to get out in the dining area and interact with the customers, and the one bar tender Trista is always polite and remembers your order.
    All of the waitresses have always been friendly and make you feel welcome. The food is always prepared well and served promptly no matter how many people are there.