Buffalo Wild Wings Grill And Bar / poor customer service

Buffalo wild wings in Rancho Cucamonga Ca has lost a loyal customer who will never return because of their barbaric customer service. My server Abraham did not bring out appetizer as ordered, it was sent back and I waited for 20 minutes for it to be brought out again. Restaurant was not busy so I did not understand why it took a long time. Abraham did not apologize for the delay or even suggest another appetizer be ordered while the original appetizer was being corrected. Manager Shawn came to the table and was more worried about who was going to pay for a dish that was consumed. It was an inappropriate gesture coming from a manager to question the integrity of dining guests in the presence of all diners. If any question exists it is brought up at the end when the check is presented. He then insulted by giving me a $5 gift certificate and not showing a sincere apology to go along with it. The food is great but more importantly is the level of hospitality being given which makes dining experiences enjoyable. When my order finally came out I did not consume it and told Abraham I did not want it anymore, the rest of my party had already finished dining. So at the end of the evening I went home hungry and extremely disappointed. I will never visit this establishment ever again and I will make sure I express my dissatisfaction about this location in any avenue possible. Be it vocally to co workers or seminars I preside over in regards to providing exceptional customer service and may I add these seminars are well attended by at least 100 people. I suggest they place more emphasis on Customer service and not the bottom line.

Va

Comments

• My
      28th of Jul, 2008

As a former employee i must state that i was very dissatisfied as well as disgusted by the performance of the management team as well as co-workers, for the record i would like to state as a matter of fact that there were incidences that were performed continuously that no one should witness in any establishment ;such as; the dropping of food on the floor being picked up and returned to the customers plate and then served to the customer as if nothing happened and this i must add happened on more than one occasion by more than one server as if it's part of the job. as far as the management is concerned there very unprofessional in their mannerism they did everything from bad performance. they were very verbally abusive they sexually misbehave with their female employees, misappropriate wages but most of all very unethical. you have people placed in management positions whom have not been properly educated in the field of management and in return they are abusing that privilege to the point where is an embarrassment to the establishment.just to name a few, that i believe should be remove not only from management but the establishment as well .. manager Wyatt derrick, alicia graham server/management, cazzie white manager, general manager mark?? just to name a few. my hopes and concerns are that someone of importance CEO owner may read this concern and address it because bad business is no business.so for those who view this missive if you choose to visit this establishment you'll have some idea what to expect.buffalo wild wings 139 Atlantic terminal, brooklyn, n.y. 11217

• Ta
      10th of Sep, 2010

Wow, that is just insanity. I can not believe people are hired in positions they are clearly not qualified for, just for the restaurant to save a buck or two. I was a customer at the Milford, CT Buffalo Wild Wings, after repeated [censor] service and rude workers, who mind you, constantly change promotional items qualifications. The food is great, but my dollars will forever go elsewhere. Someone in charge should really look into this, you don't need to go to school to know customer service is the key to returning customers. Come on people! What happened to treating others as you'd like to be treated? ~Tanya

• El
      19th of Feb, 2018

I have no complaint. I would like to comment on the Buffalo Wild Wings in West Mifflin Pennsylvania, and how good of a job everyone is doing.
    I frequent this establishment several times a month and have never had a bad experience, service is quick and the food is excellent. Cyle the GM always manages to get out in the dining area and interact with the customers, and the one bar tender Trista is always polite and remembers your order.
    All of the waitresses have always been friendly and make you feel welcome. The food is always prepared well and served promptly no matter how many people are there.

• Tr
      15th of Aug, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Load music
    Branson
    Missouri

Brought a large no. Of teens to Branson, mo buffalo wild wings on the landing... music was extremely loud, you could not enjoy it..we ask to turn down music. They would not they said. Management would not let them.. will not be back and will tell others..there was not a big crowd. Please check out. Would like to have enjoyed the time there

20th of Aug, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Buffalo wings dry rub
    Las Vegas
    Nevada

I ordered 20 pc of buffalo dry rub and I literally got 20 pc of wing no seasoning. I would drive back but I live 20 mins away. So disappointed

Buffalo Wild Wings - Service

Reference my Case #493670. I registered my complaint in early March. I received a notice that my case will be reviewed and a representative would be in contact with me. That is the last I have heard from Buffalo Wild Wings. Please review and respond.
    Charles Page.

• Ne
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Product
    La Luz
    New Mexico

Please bring back the flat bread chips or pita cbips that came with the spinach dip. That is the only reason I went to eat there. I have heard the same complaints from customers and workers there. Why ruin a perfect product. Now visit Chilis. You still have the chance to bring back your loyal customers with this popular priduct. Thank you

Buffalo Wild Wings - Your web page offers half price wing on Tuesday
    Belleville
    Illinois

The buffalo wild wings in Belleville said they didn't offer that deal at there location. I was wondering why you have specials and some stores don't Honor it? If only Certain locations honor the special then why isn't it on the website...

Joe Wagner

• Ip
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Enethical behaviour
    Fremont
    Nebraska

12/13/17
    Manager Sheri Green at 700 store in Fremont, NE was out back at her car taking shots of liquor around 9:30-10Pm then returning into work. Calling her employees names and talking down to them and giving her friends and family free stuff.

• Al
      1st of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - Water
    Bolingbrook
    Illinois

I ordered cherry mountain dew lol . How did i order water...

• Ka
      5th of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - salad/carrots and celery
    Waynesville
    Missouri

I ordered takeout from BWW and I think they served me food out of the trash. The carrots were mixed with black and dry ones, they threw a couple of fresh pieces in there. The salad looked like they straight got it out the trash.

• Bi
      10th of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - your fukn manager
    Gilberts, Illinoisgilberts

Ordered my food asked 3 times can u repeat didnt repeat, drove 15 miles and my order was messed up. Mgr said sorry thats it. I spend $200 per week on buffalo wild wings will never ever going again. Buffalo wilds wings [censored] u :( specially mgr and the guy who took my order.

• Sl
      11th of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - service
    Rehoboth Beach
    Delaware

We had come to watch the game and the manager changed the channel towards the end. We asked to switch back to the game we came to watch. He did until the 2 min mark and he switched again. Then told our server he didn't care. Poor service. Now the same game is on every tv.

• Ad
      20th of Sep, 2018
    Buffalo Wild Wings - unethical behaviour
    Rockford
    Illinois

I don't appreciate the made up story from Samantha Heaton at Rockford IL branch. Not only are the comments fake but made to cover up crap service. Please read yelp reviews about service. https://www.yelp.com/biz/buffalo-wild-wings-rockford