Budget Rental Car / very rude rental car agent

766 Gleneagles Drive, Fort Washington Maryland 20744, Orlando, FL, United States Review updated:
Phone: 301-325-2077

On January 29, 2015 at 1:00 p.m., I mistakenly pulled into a Budget Rental Car return lane in the Orlando Florida International Airport. Several courteous agents and one very rude agent, Sharon Jackson, greeted me. Ms. Jackson instructed the other agents to stop attempting to assist me because I was not driving a Budget rental car. She rudely told me to leave the Budget Rental Car area. When I didn’t leave quickly, she directed a car to pull in the lane behind me. I asked the drive to pull into the next vacant lane and allow me to move my rental car. However, Ms. Jackson stopped the driver from moving the car and instructed him to leave the car, blocking the rental car that I was driving, until she could check the Budge Rental car and move it herself. She slowly checked the car and delayed my departure. Ms. Sharon Jackson’s created a problem and made it clear that she was not concern about me filing a complaint. Is this the new face of Budget Rental Car?

La
Feb 5, 2015

Comments

• Ri
      13th of Sep, 2009
    Budget Rental Car - Bait and Switch
    Budget Rental Car
    Denver International Airport
    Colorado

Paid in advance for an Explorer size SUV. They didn't have one and tried to give me a small SUV. With four adults traveling together I had to pay an upgrade fee to get a big enough car. Talk about a Bait and Switch. I will NEVER rent from Budget again.