Bsnl Mobile / Waiting for 7 month to change plan!
I am user of BSNL prepaid mobile more than 3 years... 8 months before I took life time plan for my connection with a recharge voucher... after some time i came to know this plan is not good for me because charges are very high... so i contacted customer care to change my plan to normal plan of excel... they told me to send sms to "CONV" to 3733... that i did but nothing happen for 15 days just got a sms to wait, from that time i am waiting... I recalled customer care they advice me to send sms again and again and again... till now I sent more than 500 sms to change my plan. I went to local office of bsnl they told me we are unable to do anything... customer care is still asking me to sms on (rubbish) 3733 (server down)... Bsnl Mobile service is very poor!
More Bsnl Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone