Bsnl Mobile / Waiting for 7 month to change plan!

1 India Review updated:

I am user of BSNL prepaid mobile more than 3 years... 8 months before I took life time plan for my connection with a recharge voucher... after some time i came to know this plan is not good for me because charges are very high... so i contacted customer care to change my plan to normal plan of excel... they told me to send sms to "CONV" to 3733... that i did but nothing happen for 15 days just got a sms to wait, from that time i am waiting... I recalled customer care they advice me to send sms again and again and again... till now I sent more than 500 sms to change my plan. I went to local office of bsnl they told me we are unable to do anything... customer care is still asking me to sms on (rubbish) 3733 (server down)... Bsnl Mobile service is very poor!

Comments

• Na
      16th of Oct, 2007

Yes, of course, BSNL is good, but from the left. Every time BSNL use to attract users by word only. Its service is worst... no signal, no power, no amazing caller tunes... call rates are so high.

If BSNL is saying "BSNL hai to sahi hai" it needs to change the service status and have to come with totally new service and options.

• Dr
      19th of Oct, 2007

I am facing outgoing calls problem in my mobile no. 9412416116 for the last one week, lodged complaint in customer's care but did not heard.

Kindly do needful.
    Sunil Yadav.

• Ab
      29th of Nov, 2007

dear sir/madam
    i am a bsnl bahadurgarh(haryana) customer.Actually from today afternoon i am not able to call anyone from my mobile phone.whenever i dial a number it tells me to check operator services.so i request you to please do something about this problem so that i am able to dial the phone numbers successfully.
    thnaking you
    yours sincerely
    abhimanyu ahlawat

• Ra
      4th of Mar, 2008

I am(ap bsnl prepaid ) waithing for my caller tune to be changed but even after five attempts of sending sms(each sms has costs 2rupees) to the given number 56700 and calling customercare center still I havent got any response nobody gave the right answer and guidance to me and I am still waitning for the change

17th of May, 2008

Respected sir,
    I am sameera .My number is 9880361065.One number is ther.He torch me and calling and again caliing me.He said to me, "You are prostitute" He speeking very rashly.Please take the action.His number is -09449779578.He said, " you are staying in one night with me".Please sir u can take action this number.What will do please informe me .You are not take the action I will compleint ur company .Block this number or lock this number, So kindly requst you sir please do it within two days. I think you are do it what i am saying.

30th of May, 2008

Wow what to tell about mobile service BSNL provide. I was to India last year in Sep, 07 for 4 weeks. To keep in touch with my dearones I did a mistake bought a BSNL prepaid sim card. I was been told that it will get activated by evening. I waited for 2 days went to BSNL office and was been told tomm definately. Next day same result and this started every day I was asking and every day they are telling me tomm. On aroung 10th day I was enlighten by their news that the person who activate is on leave so it will take few more days. Jay BSNL. I went to the chief of the office and told them about my plight and showed the receipt that I bought this sim 10 days back. Instead of doing anything he called the clerk at the desk and shouted at him that why he has given Receipt for prepaid.
    After 2 weeks I have given them a written complaint and nothing has happened. They always have go to hell attitude as they talk to you.
    Ultimetely I bought a private company sim dont want to tell the name as I am not advertising and stayed in pease.
    MY HUMBLE REQUEST TO EVERY NRI IF YOU ARE GOING TO INDIA PLEEEEASE NEVER BUY BSNL OTHERWISE YOU WILL BE FRUSTATED> I KNOW YOU FEEL LIKE TRUE INDIANS WHEN YOU GO TO INDIA BUT DOES BSNL DESERVE TO BE ...

• Ni
      3rd of Jun, 2008

while sending message to any number there is a error message:: "check operator services" .

can anybody tell me the solution of this bug..

• Vi
      11th of Jun, 2008

there is no outgoing calls from mobile, check operator service is coming. i called to 9400024365 but no one is responding. please help me out. My phone number is 9490938282. iam from hyderabad, AP.

kindly do needful
    vinay

30th of Aug, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I am Manihandan.B.S now in coimbatore.My cell no
    9443046889 last one year am not received the bills.I am address
    very clear & correct address.my land line bills are regularly receiveing but cell bill only probelem.So rectifiy that probelem.

Thankyou,
    With best regards,
    Manihandan.B.S

16th of Sep, 2008

Dear Sir,
    I have lost my mobile which was having BSNL Excel Prepaid Card and hence request you to kindly block my SIM to avoid misuse of my number.
    My number is 09414485482. Please help me in this concern.
    With thanks,
    Chetan Sharma
    Jaipur (Rajasthan)

• Ra
      29th of Nov, 2008

my name rafik im usiing for bsnl pripad but i lost my sim card my mobail no:9414423098
    I want to close my sim card

• Ar
      18th of Apr, 2009

I am a BSNL mobile holder. My no.is 09434972900.I am a doctor. For my profesion i can not change the no. frequently. Otherwise BSNL service is worst as much as you think.

• Am
      12th of Jun, 2009

I am using BSNL 's One india plan for last two years but now i would like to chsnge this to normal for that i have sent a message for two days ""CHGPLN_ONEINDIA_TO_EXCEL"" to 53733 But still no reply has been received from BSNL can some body help to get my problem solved my mobile no is 9437347211

• Ka
      7th of Jul, 2010

Outgoing/ Incoming calls not working
    I am using the bsnl cellone prepaid number 94312-55882 in the bihar circle and the outgoing/incoming facility is not working as i get the message "check operator services" whenever i make an outgoing call. this despite there being both validity and recharge amount in the account. I lodged a complaint with the call centre in this regard on 05.7.2010 . However even 3 days after this the outgoing facility has still not been restored.