Bsnl - Gurgaon / Unable to continue landline connection

1 India Review updated:

Re: BSNL - Gurgaon

I am very sorry to inform you, your BSNL (Gurgaon) Mozabad exchange service is very bad. My land line telephone No. [protected] is almost out of order due to bad Service.

Would you please able to try give us continue terbule free service

If you are unable to provide continue terbule free service pls. discount my BSNL land line connection.

Thanking You
Mohan Yadav

Comments

• As
      6th of Jun, 2009

I have a bad experience of BSNL . Here my experiecnce...
    My bsnl landline phone had been diconnected from arround 1 and half years due to non payment.One day i went to bsnl bill counter in post office gurgaon. i asked them to procedure of restoring my phone. they told me just pay your all outstanding bill and let them show the receipt on counter in bsnl exchange sec 12 gurgaon and your phone will be continued. just Than i paid all my outstanding bills, took receipt and went to sec 12 exchange. There they told me you have to deopsit restore form. I took restore form and filled it and went to counter but they told me it will be deposited in sohna exchage. so i went to sohna exchange but there i got that it is sifted in sec 12 gurgaon. Than i came to 12 sec exchange and they told me we dont know where it would have deposit, just ask to counter, our work has been done. Than i went to bill payment counter and they accepted it with very misbehave and gave me request no. After 15 days when my phone had not started than i tried to call many many times in bsnl call center but there no one pick the phone. but yesterday furtunatly anyone picked the phone and told me that we dont have any information of your phone just go to 12 a exchange where u had deposit your restore form and ask them .Now today i went to 12 a exchange bill counter and asked them they told me go to 15 no. room . In 15 no. room they told me we have ordered but You need have to meet JE to get restore your phone, who sit in 2nd floor ftek bulding Than i went there but there they told me he sit in badsahpur.
    Now What should i do ?
    Should i have to go ?
    How long time it will be take ?
    I think bsnl should take steps to make it simple procedure
    and good staff should be recuiret who have good communatiocation, and happy ot help customers like other private companies.

• As
      24th of Jul, 2009

I want new connection of bsnl land line
    ashok
    kumar mallick
    U-2/42 DLF Phase-III
    Gurgaon
    Haryana

• Ba
      20th of Jul, 2012

I have a landine phone from last 16 years. My phone no. 01242311422. From last one month I have lanched complain my phone is not working. Till date it is dead..How much time is required for it is in running process.This is telepone no of Bhim Nagar, Gurgaon in the name of Baldev Krishan Wadhwa.Matter most ugent.

Baldev Krishan