BSNL / No help in times of emergency
My mobile which had a bsnl connection was stolen and when i called back my number it was busy, so i called bsnl to barr outgoing calls immediately else i will have to pay for the misuse, they bluntly refused saying that i have to lodge an FIR and then come personally to submit it and then the barring would be done, and since at that time i was in bombay and not in bangalore. (From where my num is) i could not do so, the misuse continued and thanks to the "don't care attitude" of bsnl, i had to pay up for the mis use and do a lot of running around just to bar one number. Very pathetic.
All other services block connection immediately in times of emergency and then reactivation is done when the FIR is given. Why cannot bsnl do the same. They will remain a downtrodden network, if they continue this way.
More BSNL Complaints & Reviews
- Bsnl Broadband Services - Not able to get the Broadband connection! 
- Bsnl / Cellone - SIM card failed to register 
- Bsnl Internet Connection - Browsing speed problem 
- Bsnl Bangalore - Telephone Out-of-Order for more than a month! 
- BSNL - BSNL Noida Complaint Number Required 
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam [BSNL] - landline
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - bsnl flower bazaar office in chennai - not processing ecs / auto debit request for monthly bills even after a month
- Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited [BSNL] - complaint regarding our landline no.0130-2474754
- BSNL - About my bsnl no is going inactive
- BSNL - Shifting of My telephone