BSNL / No help in times of emergency

1 India Review updated:

My mobile which had a bsnl connection was stolen and when i called back my number it was busy, so i called bsnl to barr outgoing calls immediately else i will have to pay for the misuse, they bluntly refused saying that i have to lodge an FIR and then come personally to submit it and then the barring would be done, and since at that time i was in bombay and not in bangalore. (From where my num is) i could not do so, the misuse continued and thanks to the "don't care attitude" of bsnl, i had to pay up for the mis use and do a lot of running around just to bar one number. Very pathetic.

All other services block connection immediately in times of emergency and then reactivation is done when the FIR is given. Why cannot bsnl do the same. They will remain a downtrodden network, if they continue this way.

Comments

Dh
  27th of May, 2014

Dear sir, The following problems are facing our line 01) land lane are very noise in the phone 02) Brad band is very slow in the connection we are complaint last two month many time anybody in not take nessessery action kindly, consider and solve the our problems
Thanking you