Bsnl Bangalore / Poor internet connection quality!

1 India Review updated:

I have taken BSNL BroadBand Connection in the month of march from that time onwards i getting this internet like damage tube which keep on blink never stable. i did complaint many time but as usual government Employee no Use No will never response. Once i reached one of their employee from customer care he instead solving he started scolding using all bad words(excellent Call center). Only think which regular is my Bill. This month that is also superb do you want to know how much it is 42oo Rs. Bill description Phone Rental 180 rs + internet charges 900 + again internet charges 900(strange same charges twice for same month) + modem sales 1900 + taxes (i never asked them for that modem). Gone BSNL office to check on this again as government go this office that office...

Do any one knows any person or any system through i which complain about my problems.!

Ragesh K,
[protected].

Comments

12th of Jul, 2007

BSNL CUSTOMER CARE SERVICES:

It is really sad that what BSNL pose as customer service is really poor. They don't talk politely and not at all user friendly. I wanted to know about internet connection with a new connection but she asked me to call later. Is this what we mean by helping customers?

10th of Sep, 2007

BSNL service related to internet also, in my opinion, needs a lot lot more of improvement. No more defense on teething problems after so many years of functioning with many experts available within the country. Keep up promises because we are paying for it. Customer satisfaction/ delight/ loyalty according to the ISO 9001:2000 certification must not become a joke. Are we being forced to private players in this area? Sad that a national organization fails in this area while other prosper.

• Sr
      10th of Jan, 2008

I am using BSNL broadband for past one year , the conectivity is very poor the data cuts every second minit. i have requested the concerned authorities to rectify the problem. the relief is yet to come, pl> look in to this problem & help me out.

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2008

Since two days no proper website open.Please immidiatly repair. Net-on is working

• Ra
      14th of Mar, 2008

please attend immidiatly,website is not opening
    Net on is working

• Mu
      13th of Oct, 2008

I got my phone shifted but the address is still the same in their register and have since stopped getting phone bills. everytime i have to go to bsnl office, get a duplicate bill and ask for an address change. I started using data one connection since shifting to new house 3 months ago but i could hardly use the net, most of the time its not working, i called on their customer care no and as per the choice, selected for an english speaking operator but to my shock i get to hear a middle aged person conversing in hindi, he refuses to speak in english and absolutely had no colloquial manners. hats off to govt and bsnl. they will never improve.

• Te
      20th of Nov, 2008

is it a good idea to go for BSNL?they have night free download plan...
    i stay in rr nagar..outskirts of bangalore.
    pls mail me.

13th of May, 2009

Respected sir/madam

I am using new BSNL broadband connection. Broadband is not working well in our home from the installation day. My plan is 750 plus. In this I am receiving my download speed is 20 to 30KB. I am not getting more then this speed. so we are unable to use broadband regularly. I am a computer hardware Eng. I done everything what all has to be done. I am suspecting it a problem with B.S.N.L Server.
    I already give complaints to the local exchanges, but there is no response from your local exchanges. Please give attention to this complaint as soon as possible.

My Telephone No: 25401499

22nd of Jun, 2011

Respected sir/madam,

I am using BSNL broad band connection since Nov 2010, initial speed was good at present speed is very bad. I had given the complaint regarding this, In fact I wanted to cancel the connection but the divisional engineer Mr. Shastri asked me to wait for 3 days...! his 3 days time is over but speed is not at all improved, even I am not able to connect to my office server from home. I raised this issue to my office team they said its an ISP issue as below. "The problem is that a port used by the VPN to connect is closed on your router or ISP network and the VPN cannot establish a successful connection with the HP servers
    The following ports must be open on your ISP, router and firewall to create a successful VPN connection.
    Work with your ISP (Internet service provider) to verify and ensure the ports below are open:

L2TP: TPC port 1701
    IPSEC: UDP port 4500 (NAT -T)
    UDP port 500 (isakmp) ~
    IP Protocol 50 (Encap Security Payload)
    IP protocol 51 (Authentication Header)
    IP protocol 47 GRE (Generic Routing Encapsulation)

Note: The help desk cannot help open these ports. Please work directly with your Internet Service Provider or Router providers to verify and resolve networking issues".

I hope I will get a proper support from your end at the earliest.

My residence address is.
    # 12, 1st cross, 5th block BSK 3rd stage.
    Kamakya main road.