Bravofly / dont let you change your flight

NY, United States Review updated:

Do not book with bravofly - I booked my flights with them and now realized that I needed to change the booking, bravofly refuses to let me talk to somone directly about this, normally with a travel agent you can do this straight away. Insted you get put throguh to a customer services representative who then puts in your request to the back office, in turn they cannot tell you how long it is until they get back to you with potential dates for changes in the meantime the flight price is going up - nightmare never ever again by far the worse online travel company I have ever booked with dont do it!!!

Comments

• Br
      15th of Apr, 2012

Dear Sir/Madam,

I'm really sorry for the inconvenience caused with regards to your request to make a change to your booking and how it has affected your trip.

As we act as an intermediary between the airline and the client we are subject to all the airline's decisions regarding schedule changes, cancellation, refunds. This can involve a wait before we receive confirmation from the airline of how much the change will cost but as soon as we receive this information we contact the client.

I'm sorry you are unhappy with our service and if you could email me at [protected]@Bravofly.com with your booking number I will look into your request personally.

All the best, Sofia

23rd of Aug, 2012

I must warn people about using Bravo Fly to book flights. To make any changes is almost impossible you are asked to wait upto 24 hours for a call back. If you book direct with the airline this is very simple. The delay in returning a phone call cost me the opportunity to travel because the few remaining seats on the flights were sold.
    DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY THEY ARE TERRIBLE!!

• Br
      24th of Aug, 2012

Dear James,

Please accept our apologies for the problems you encountered in changing your booking. I'm sorry that on this occasion our level of customer service was not satisfactory.

Could you please email me at [protected]@Bravofly.com with your booking reference and I will look into your case for you with our Customer Assistance Team.

Kind regards, Sofia

• Le
      24th of Aug, 2012

Thanks James, I too went through a horrible experience with Bravofly, it is completely impossible to change the flights, and these customers services emails that they post are just farces so that people checking b4 they book flights think its ok. Trust me they have no customer services nor do they allow you to change your flight with them. do not book with them!!

• Za
      6th of Apr, 2013

Very very poor customer service CRapppppppppppppppppppppppp

Cancelled our flights and no response and now the customer service don't give a crap. And I know this is the worst customer service so I requesting a refund. they will make you wait and don't give answers. And the representatives are so rude it unbelievable

Dam I wish I can take it further any help would be appreciated