Having problems with GoIbibo?

GoIbibo Customer Service Contacts

1860 258 5858 (Customer Service)
1800 208 1060 (Customer Service)
+91 921 302 5552 (International)
+91 124 439 5000 (Head Office)
+91 226 739 9000 (Mumbai Office)
+91 807 111 8747 (MakemyTrip - Goibibo Technology & Product Centre)
+91 804 068 8500 (MakemyTrip - Goibibo Seller Services Office)
19th Floor, DLF Epitome Building № 5, Tower A, DLF Cyber City, Phase III, Sector – 25
Gurgaon
India - 122002

ComplaintsBoard.com is not affiliated, associated, authorized, endorsed by, or in any way officially connected with GoIbibo Customer Service. Initial GoIbibo complaints should be directed to their team directly. You can find contact details for GoIbibo above.

Use this comments board to leave complaints and reviews about GoIbibo. Discuss the issues you have had with GoIbibo and work with their customer service team to find a resolution.

Complaints & Reviews

GoIbiboDid not get refund

I tried to book a flight from Hyderabad to Jaipur on Cleartrip, but after making the successful payment through airtel wallet, it was showing the payment unsuccessful, Its been more than 30 days, I didn't get refund.
I contacted airtel customer service, they said contact clearTrip and when I reached to clearTrip support, they said payment receiver is IBIBO web, please contact them but Ibibo saying please contact cleartrip, I am really frustrated, please help me getting my refund.

Trip Id: [protected]
Payment Reference Number: [protected]
Transaction Id: [protected]

PFA for transaction proof from airtel wallet.

Did not get refund
Did not get refund

GoIbiboCancellation notification for booking id amdosvk8f

I spent 4 months waiting for my refund. On 2nd May an email was sent, that my refund will be in my account. I have yet received feedback to my follow up email and money has yet to reflects. 17 emails later from then, i have not received anything.

My bank cannot trace this transaction and we have now been waiting 24 days.

Cancellation notification for booking id amdosvk8f

Mar 03, 2020

GoIbibo — Goibibo airline services

Hello Everyone, Issue : Goibibo Baggage policy. Loss : Huge amount loss I had my travel from Bangalore...

GoIbiboCancelled on 22 oct: refund yet not received of 2530/-

Goibibo has not refunded my money for my booked accommodation at Hotel lake retreat of Rs 2530/-, despite several reminders through their online support, reminder mail to the Hotel, and cross-checking with bank, I am seeking an urgent refund of my payment, No single response was received, except their age-old generic status on the system. It has been over 3 months now, but neither received any sincere response nor my money. I request an immediate refund of my money. Kindly resolve the case at the earliest.
      Go Ibibo : Booking IDHTLX8V5CZP : Hotel Lake Retreat, Nainital

Cancelled on 22 oct: refund yet not received of 2530/-

Nov 07, 2019

GoIbibo — Hotel booking

मेरी गोईबीबो धारा लखनऊ में एर्पॉर्ट के पास होटेल की बुकिंग की थी और मेरे अकाउंट से .1043 rs बी निकल गये पर...

Oct 11, 2019

GoIbibo — Hotel

Dear sir I have booked hotel from your site to langkawi resorts but when I come langkawi hotel is now under...

GoIbiboHotel is not accepting the online payment

I had booked the room for my parents from goibibo.com and made the payments for hasselfree checkin for them as they are old but the hotel persons had denied for checkin as he told that he will not accept the online payment and told that they hace to made the payment in cash to the hotel itself.then i tried alot to contact customer care but failed...also written in review for that and message comes that the rwolution will be done in two hours but not got any message or call.now plz suggest me that what to do...whether its the mistake of hotel ot the goibibo

Hotel is not accepting the online payment
        Hotel is not accepting the online payment

GoIbiboChange in flight jaipur to muscat

I have just received an email intimation against my booking id AMDSITH3W,
          that our Jaipur - Muscat flight on 13 October 2019, 10 AM, has been rescheduled on 14 October 2019.
          I cannot accept this change as I have to be at Muscat on 13 October morning; I stay at Muscat and not at Jaipur; my hotel booking is till 13 October 2019. So, please arrange a flight for me to fly back from Jaipur on 13 October morning to Muscat.

I failed to contact your given Customer care number as it is asking for an Indian mo
          bile phone number to log in. Your system is not accepting international number.

Thanking you,
          Tapas Chakraborty.

Sep 08, 2019

GoIbibo — Hotel management not accepting goibibo confirm hotel booking.

We booked a oyo 8966 star regency hotel, near hawda railway station through goibibo. My booking id -...

GoIbiboRefund status

Goibibo has not refunded my money for travel in Jet airways flight which was on July 28, 2019 which was cancelled by them..
            No proper response and once they tried to closey query mailing me that " as there is no response from your side the issue will be closed"
            Then I mailed my issue to Airsewa where I got response from Jetairways saying that if booked through travel website the particular travel website should be apporoched for refund but goibibo is not doing that and they mailed me saying its jet airways to give refund now how it is possible when i did my payment to goibibo for travel its their responsibility to get it from jet airways butbinstead they are making the customer to do so.. its almost three months and I've not received any sort of refund and mail from goibibo side..
            Their reply is careless.
            Hope the case resolves soon.

Refund status

GoIbiboProviding no refund on refundable international ticket

I had purchased refundable international flight ticket worth ₹53000 from Ahmedabad to Atlanta. On 30th June 2019 I requested the charges for cancelation and goibibo provided me that in a mail. All charges including penalty was around 8000. After 2 days I canceled the ticket and then they says that this ticket is non-refundable. I was shocked that how come it be nonrefundable. I raise the concern on 3rd July 2019 and since then I am doing follow up on my refund and they are saying that our team is working on it, please give us 24-48 hours. Now it's been more than 20 days and still they are saying the same. I got a cancelation mail mentioning 0 refund amount in it. I do have my confirmed ticket with refundable mention on it and also have cancellation charge in email from goibibo. I am really in big trouble by booking with goibibo. Please help me by providing refund as it is a huge amount for me.

RESOLVED

I ask for the reason of such a long wait but they did not provide the specific reason for it. They told that miscommunication may be due the third party vendor who booked our ticket or with the airlines.

• Updated by Hastik Vaghasia · Jul 24, 2019

Now they have refunded the amount after waiting for a long time.

GoIbiboJet airways refund

My Booking was done on 1st March 2019 from Bahrain to Mumbai [protected]) and then Mumbai to Bangalore [protected]) travel date 28th July 2019 with booking reference and PNR 9W/VWNPWR by online banking. Due to the closure of Jet airways service, All the flights of theirs being cancelled. As per the cancellation from their side and no alternate arrangements done even after contacting them for number of times. No proper response was given from their side with regards to Refund also.
                Jet airways has not refunded the money yet. Its almost two months now, I've not received any proper information about my refund.. I'm worried as dates are nearing the airlines should not give excuse by delaying and make statements after travel dates. Though the flights are cancelled and the tickets too.I want the concerned authorities to take stern action and carry on my refund process.
                Meanwhile I contacted the customer service agent he gave me a service request id [protected]. But no response and again when I contacted them for status no proper response and she cut the call and sent me a mail telling the call got disconnected. there is still no refunds kindly resolve my issues. Looking forward to your early response.

Regards
                John

• GoIbibo's response · Jun 04, 2019

Dear John Mary Emmanuel,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOMUPKGINTbd18840573.

In reference to your complained, our team is following up and in constant touch with Jet Airways to get updates on your booking refunds and will keep you duly informed about the status of your refund. We will process the refund as soon as we receive it from the airline.

Viewing their current situation, it is likely to take some time. We are unable to commit any timeline at the moment however rest assured that our team is working tirelessly to fast track the refund process for all our customers and you will be notified with the latest update/s.

May 27, 2019

GoIbibo — Flights ticket not booked but money deducted

Dear Sir, On 23th May 2019, I tried to book flight ticket from Jeddah to Patna. Unfortunately my ticket i...

GoIbiboRefund related

Had booked the flight from goibibo of jetairways.
                  Which was got cancelled and my was fund was to refund in my account from the payment was made but.goibibo jad credited the amount to gocash+ wallet which i cannot use.
                  As i don't want yo go with it.My money was stuck in goibibo wallet.Please reverse that to the actual payment system.As i can use my money.
                  Booking id TUA7MKRS2.AND ITA NOT MY PROBLEM THAT FLIGHT GOT CANCEL N WAT THERE POLICY IS I DIDN'T CANCEL THE FLIGHT I WANT MY MONEY TO BE IN MY ACCOUNT .OR ELSE I HAVE TO TAKE SERIOUS ACTION AGAINST GOIBIBO

• GoIbibo's response · May 10, 2019

Dear divya rawal,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLDAND45f4d1552413094.

In reference to your concern, please be advised that our concerned team is getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly via Ticket #[protected].

Team-Goibibo

GoIbiboTicket cancelled by airline but no refund

Return ticket from dubai to Goa on 24th April 5am flight by jet airways got cancelled which I booked through GoIbibo, after several calls and waiting for more than 3-4 days I have not received any information or change of ticket or refund. I have been making long international calls to customer care and the days passing by making it more difficult to book another ticket as they get expensive. I would atleast want my refund back but there has been no answer. I need to know if my money will be refunded as this isnt my fault at all, GoIbibo should have some sense about time value of its customers . THis is far past harassment as I have to exit the country before visa expiry and I should know if i have to book another ticket .

service request number : [protected]
                    Passenger Name : Errol David Anes

• GoIbibo's response · Apr 12, 2019

Dear Ashwini Patil,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLIAND0aff71551554596.

We checked booking details and observed that our Management team is already working on your concern and will connect with an update shortly.

• GoIbibo's response · Apr 15, 2019

Dear Errol and Ashwini Patil,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLIAND0aff71551554596.

We checked booking details and observed that our Management team already replied with the closure, stating Goibibo seems not to be at any fault as the cancellations are performed by the airlines here and we have very limited control on airline's day to day operation.

We can only go ahead and offer full refund for the booking and we request you to make a fresh booking for your travel.

GoIbiboCustomer support

Dear sir
                      As i booked my flight from doha to delhi from jet airways and from delhi to gorakhpur spicejet. While booking I put my qatar number, now my jet airway flight got canceled so i tried to contact goibibo customer but they asking for 10 digit indian mobile number, As i have filled my +[protected] qatar mobile number during booking. Now i am unable to contact from goibibo customer. Kindly resolve my issue, I want to know about my my flight details which goibibo have to managed for me. Cancelled PNR is LSKOEK so kindly request you to contact me on my qatar mobile number +[protected].

• GoIbibo's response · Mar 19, 2019

Dear vipendra,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOMUPKGINT8f01514288 // PNR: LSKOEK.

We tried speaking with you, however, the call could not connect.

Please note that Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: [protected] / [protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
                          Please connect with Goibibo customer care ASAP to assist you further.

Team Goibibo

• Updated by vipendra · Mar 19, 2019

I booked my ticket by qatar mobile number +[protected] and While login customer support, It is asking for indian 10 digit mobile number.
                          Now How I will login to get booing details as my flight got cancel also of jet airways
                          Kindly call me on +[protected] number.
                          How while booking it taken qatar number but during customer support it is asking only indian mobile number.

• GoIbibo's response · Mar 25, 2019

Dear vipendra,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

We checked account details and observed that our team already reverted with the closure, post your consent- ticket your ticket has been cancelled for sector DOH-DEL, refund of INR 14434 processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

It must reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

Team Goibibo

GoIbiboBus ticket

This TOO much. what your service. All proof I am provided to you & called to customer care also, They said Under process, for on line payment 1 or 2 day enough. Already 50 days over.
                        Shall I continue or not Goibibo with my friends & family I am confused.

To, 5th Reminder
                        Ashmeet kaur..
                        Goibibo Head Office Address :
                        5th Floor, Good Earth City Centre.
                        Sector-50, Gurgaon, Haryana, India,
                        Pin Code - 122018.

Dear sir,
                        I am booked bus ticket on 20-01-19 fr Bangalore to Mumbai A.C. sleeper travel date 21-01-2019 & cancelled same day due to personnel reason,
                        But till not received refund amount in Goibbo APP. and APP only showing Balance (gocask+) RS 150/- also in my bank account not received any
                        amount, 4 times called to customer care, lot of time am checked my wallet. For proof I am try to book another bus ticket but there is not showing
                        discount 1044.00 rs
                        as per customer care instruction I am sending screen (proof) shot to you. Please find attachment.

U R mail ref id = TAT-RBN24GHAAAY. Subject of [ Goibibo - [protected] ]
                        booking ID= GOBUS254c9ad312

From Bharat Chaudhari. m. no. [protected]

• GoIbibo's response · Mar 19, 2019

Dear Bharat Chaudhari,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOBUS254c9ad312.

We checked account details and observed that our team already reverted with the closure, stating refund has been processed on the same account/credit card/ mode of payment with which you confirmed the booking.

Refund should reflect in the respective account within 5-14 working days (excluding Saturdays, Sundays and National Holidays), from the date of refund success.

PayType: refund
                            PG: payu
                            Amount: INR 1044
                            Bank Txn ID: 30001090619020089335887.
                            Refund Date: March 2, 2019, 2:03 p.m.

Pg TXN ID: [protected]
                            Moreover the ARN number: 30001090619020089335887 is an acknowledgement number for your refund.
                            If you do not receive the refund in the mentioned timeline, please use the ARN no: 30001090619020089335887 and take this up with your bank.

E-mail id: [email protected]
                            Mobile number: [protected]

Team-Goibibo

GoIbiboCancelled two tickets instead of one ticket

I have booked two tickets from Dubai to Hyderabad for 28-02-2019. Requested and clearly mentioned for one ticket cancellation and second one should not be cancelled. But Goibibo team cancelled both of my tickets. I got to know the same in airport. Immediately i have called Goibibo team they said that they have cancelled two tickets mistakenly, asked us to book one more ticket and they will work on the complaint. Every time i have called them for followup, their customer care making me to wait 20+ minutes and not responding. Called so many times but no response.

Cancelled ticket PNR: GW7S8D

Because of their mistake i have lost Rs 24000 for my ticket.

Please help me.

• GoIbibo's response · Mar 11, 2019

Dear Sathish Arukonda,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLI30df51548578895.

We are sorry to read about the issue. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience caused. In reference to your concern, please be advised that we are getting the case facts checked and will connect with an update shortly.

• Updated by Sathish Arukonda · Mar 28, 2019

Still i am waiting for the response...

This is too worse...
                              This is how GOIBIBO works??

• GoIbibo's response · Mar 29, 2019

Dear Sathish Arukonda,

Greetings from Goibibo.com

This mail is in reference to your booking id: GOFLI30df51548578895.

Basis the telephonic conversation you had with our team on 26 Feb at 5:05 PM, on your consent- the case was resolved.
                              Please refer to the mail sent via Ticket #[protected] on 26 Feb at 5:05 PM.

Rest, we are again investigating to identify any loopholes and would revert you ASAP.
                              Please wait.

For any other concern apart from the one we are discussing, Goibibo has dedicated customer support line 24*7 on the contact numbers shared below, along with CHAT support option available under the "HELP" section on Goibibo mobile APP:

Within India: [protected] / [protected], Calling From Abroad: +91-[protected].
                              You may connect with us to assist you further.

Oct 23, 2018

GoIbibo — Refund amount

I booked the flight DEL TO RUH IN SEP 9, when I booked the ticket was clearly refundable so that I conformed...

Sep 10, 2018

GoIbibo — Airline ticket

First time I booked from GoIbibo a ticket which was clearly showing Refundable and I booked it based on that...

Mumbai