Boost Mobile / horrible customer service

1 MO, United States
Phone: 888-BOOST-4U

I had their service for three weeks now and cannot begin to say how horibble and awful their customer service is. They would get an f-!!! First, they hang up on you so many times that I have to keep calling back to back. Their customer service agents do not speak english very well and sometimes don't understand you. They speak with heavy latino accents. (Keep in mind as said so on online, they are trying to sell their products to latino population now, mostly). Their automated system (Avr) tells you your account balance when you never ask for it. It takes you forever to even get to a customer service agent, before you gotta press a million prompts. I called to have my mobile number changed (Ptn) and they said that they now charge a $5 fee in order to do so. This company is so cheap and broke they have nothing else better to do then to charge people for a pathetic fee like that. They ride on nextel's iden network which is so old that you cannot even have a regular web service. I will transfer my number to a different carrier next month and please read this before even considering this service. I had so many different cell phone carriers in the past in this one if the worst by far!!! And their phones are not too cheap either. I bought the motorola i1 which runs on android os, and the web on it is so so slow like a dial up modem. It is very very sad and I paid $300+. I will be returning it back to the store so thats ok. Please don't feed them anymore money let them go broke and bankrupt. They don't care about you at all but rather them selfish selves. Their customer service gets paid for hanging up on people all day and being rude. I hope that the fcc does something soon about this company.