The complaint has been investigated and
resolved to the customer's satisfactionResolved Boost Mobile — cell phone service
resolved to the customer's satisfaction
My brother who is mental challenged got his first apartmnet last month and we purchased him a boost mobile instead of a house phone. Our family has a system in palce where he checks in each day to ease our minds; to make sure he is okay. Its easter sunday and we should be getting ready for church. We have not heard anything from my brother but I get a knock on my door, its my brother. He ahs walk 2 miles to get to my house becasue he does not have a phone. The bill is due on the 3rd of each moth (is what I was told). I paid it on the 1st of april to ensure his service would not be intrupppted. Today is the 4th, he has not service, we call customer service where you can get one person on the phone but he shows a credit balance of $48+. Where did the $2.00 go that's causing his service to be intrupped? Well I finally find a store that said he was short by $2.00 (You think?) but was unable to tell me why. Boost serive is not relaible and you can not get in contact with a person no matter when you call. Please be aware!!! The $50.00 sounds good but as you know what sounds good for you is nto always good for you. We rather pay extra to ensure we know wher eour brother is safe at all times. Of course, we are changing service. Especially reading all the boost complaints.
More Boost Mobile Complaints & Reviews
- Boost Mobile New Unlimited Plan $50 Month - text messaging, ringtones
- Boost Mobile - phone repair, poor customer service
- Boost Mobile - scam and fraud!
- Boost Mobile - no service
- Boost Mobile - terrible service
- Boost Mobile - my monthly payment
- Boost Mobile / Boost Worldwide - unable to unlock iphone se
- Boost Mobile - insurance claim
- Boost Mobile - no service no 4g no customer service
- Boost Mobile - service