Bookit.combad customer service “dissappointed in amresorts and bookit.com either company doesn't wants to help

I booked my trip in September - Breathless, only to get a call from bookit.com Friday 1/20/17, "Breathless delayed opening until March 1". The kicker is, this trip is for my Birthday and I have 14 friends and family that booked with Secrets, cause Breathless was sold out at that time. Now bookit.com wants to move me far away to another hotel which is so far away 30min from my party at Secrets Wild Orchid.

I'm so disappointed with Bookit.com they are just trying to shoe me off and place in a lower class budget hotel Sunscape then what I paid for at Breathless which does not have the same amenities as Breathless and Secrets. Granted the Sunscape isn't and all adult only hotel an doesn't extend the same services as Secrets/Breathless where you are able to go back and forth from those two hotels.

Bookit.com told me that I'm on a cancellation list and placing me in Sunscape until they hear different. Well get this! I called Secrets to see if there was any open rooms, if they couldn't help me. Joe told me that they allotted rooms to accommodate guest like me but I have to go through bookit.com.

Joe from Serects told me that Bookit.com can go on on the back end to get me into Secrets to stay with my family/friends but for some reason they don't want to work hard for their customers.

I am so very disappointed in AM Resorts Breathless/Bookit.com as they both keep giving me the run around. Either company wants to step up to the plate to help me. What customer service! This is my birthday trip and so far its proving to be a nightmare before I even touch on Jamaica soil.

I am shock to even be going through this situation with both companies as they both have proven so far to be very bad at customer service. I still am holding out hope for the outcome. Neither Am Resorts or Bookit.com want to own up and fix this situation.

Is this suppose to be what their customer service is about when traveling? Makes me totally wonder!

Ev
Jan 24, 2017

Comments

Feb 22, 2017

Call at [protected] Bookit customer service phone number and Book flights and Hotel tickets on low price and save money. Get best deal and offers on Airlines, Hotels combo packages and car rental. Refund and cancellation are also available. Just make a call on Bookit customer care number usa [protected] for the best offer.