Bob's Furniture / awful customer service

I bought a new mattress at Bob's Discount Furniture. The mattress was priced right and is comfortable. The bed frame however was a PIECE OF JUNK! The legs bent and broke off less than a month after I bought the thing. I called customer service and they sent a tech guy over a week later. The tech guy said that the frame was damaged by accidental customer damage and not manufacturer defect (hello the stupid thing should last 10-15 years not 3 weeks!). Then the store told me that they would not replace the frame because I did not by the Goof Proof (or whatever) plan on the frame. I was NEVER offered the plan. It was only offered to protect the mattress (which I bought).

The ads practically scream that they guarantee 100% customer satisfaction, but that is crap! Even though I am very happy with the mattress and what I paid, I will never EVER by anything from Bobs again!

Va

Comments

• Do
      28th of Jan, 2010

I would advise no one to buy from BoB's discount furniture. They Sell junk and they don't stand behind their product. BoB is a phonie and should be shutdown .

2nd of Oct, 2013

I have called for 2 months because I have a damage recliner and did take GOOF PROOF which is a nother way to suck monies from people. This company is a sham and I hope no one buys from them They dont deverve to be in business
    Barbara From Breezy Point

2nd of Oct, 2013

called and for goof proof u must press 2 only if not u get a different dept. Now after 5 calls they will process the claim and let me know the results. bk from breezy

2nd of Oct, 2013

Spoke to Johnny Ray very nice but of cause because it is within the first year the retailer or manufacturer is responsible.
    ANOTHER RUN AROUND BK FROM BREEZY